More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wrynn Wrynn

Will we be following me, or someone like me?

Dragon invasion of the DCU

I was Alive! After who knows how long in empty limbo I was alive again and in my own body as well. Well a much taller far more muscular version of my body but still, Alive! I took a deep breath and stretched feeling more powerful than ever before, draconic blood boiling in my veins. Eyes still closed I could feel the room with my new senses as my shroud expanded filling the space I was in. Large central open space, bookshelves and cabinets along the walls, ritual circle surrounded by candles about me, and the two women kneeling before me. Oh right the women! Opening my eyes I looked down at the first vision of beauty Zatanna Zatara, clad only in a black hooded cloak covered in glowing blue arcane symbols. Long lustrous black hair, pale perfect skin, and lean muscular build more like a dancer than a fighter. Her already impressive bust expanded further as her new extension of my power improved her for my tastes, the only improvement she got and really didn't need but who am I to say no to free breast expansion in a waifu. One of the DCU's most powerful magic users yoinked for me to use, but first to take stock of the situation.

"We are in your mansion?"

"Yes my Lord."

"Is anyone else here? Is it sealed? What are your recent memories?"

"No one is here and the mansion is sealed to the outside. I found an ancient text with a ritual to summon a powerful ally and decided to try it. Raven is out on a mission with the Titans for the next week so it seemed a good opportunity. Having sealed the mansion for privacy I enacted the ritual perfectly, then you and this girl appeared as my clothes faded away and this cloak formed and I knew that you were my Lord owning my heart and soul."

"outstanding, I was hoping yoink would "coincidently" place me here. Interesting it gave you a backstory to go with it but that works for me." I turned to look down at the other girl, my "experiment." Merida was kneeling as well, nude as well except for another hooded cloak. Her cloak looked to be made from large overlapping green leaves. She had long curly bright red hair, pale skin heavily dusted with freckles, and a slim but still muscular figure. She'd started with a very modest chest but it had swelled out to a respectable degree, not in the same league as Zatanna's though. I checked my HUD and she was now listed as tier 5, not bad at all for the paltry 2 credits I spent on her and the 25 for her cloak of course. I was planning on buying ten cloaks eventually anyways so not a bad thing. Glancing back to double check, yes Zatanna was now listed as a tier 8. Perfect.

"What are your recent memories Princess?"

"I have none my Lord" she trilled in her thick accent still looking at the floor "I remember my old life seeking to change my fate and I know you own me, nothing more."

"About what I expected for straight from the catalog, good good. Now Z your shroud is easy, more arcane energy to draw on and a greater mastery of its use, should be second nature to you. On the other hand Princess you seem to have gotten plant based powers interestingly. You should be able to manifest a bow and arrows so that's good for your existing skill set. You should also be able to manifest more, like wooden armor, grasping vines, and stuff. Might even be able to exert some control over existing plants in time, we'll certainly work on that later. First part two of the plan then part two of the experiment."

Turning back to Zatanna who was holding an edge of her cloak looking thoughtful "Hey Z, guess what is a Krptonians weakness is?"

"Kryptonite?"

"No. Well yes, but no their biggest weakness is Kryptonians have no resistance at all to magic. None. So you my girl are going to work out another summoning ritual, one that will bring a Kryptonian into the circle and while doing so bathe them in red sunlight. I'll have a list of names to work on later. Oh and while you are doing that think of a way to neutralize Raven when she gets back, I assume we'll be able to blind side her when she ports in. And while you are doing that I'll take Meri here..."

"Please don't call me that."

"How about Duh?" I grinned.

"Or that, please my Lord."

"Fine fine, Princess it is. I'll be taking her royal hiney into your bedroom for my second experiment. And sex of course." Gods it's been forever since I've had sex. Or at least however long I was in that limbo which feels like forever.

"Yes my Lord."

Merida followed me out into the hallway still looking at the floor. I was going to have to do something about that, without her fire she was just a submissive smoking hot redhead bound to do my bidding... No no, rekindle fire! Maybe setting her against a rival to train would break her out of her funk.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)