More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zyophyr Zyophyr

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Draconic Humanoid

Author note: The main point of this story will not revolve around sex. There will be some erotica present obviously, but I don't want to write something shallow where the main character just fucks anything that moves.

Also, I am still new to writing so there may be mistakes here and there. Any feedback would be appreciated.


"Master, I don't know what went wrong, I don't know why it isn't moving"

You lay there, motionless. Breathing just enough to keep yourself alive. Meditating. You want to understand, you need to understand. Just what is happening? Who are you? Where are you? Where do you come from? Where are you going? And who the fuck is that annoying little shit with the shrill voice?!

"Uldar... Can you not tell? He is listening..." you don't know this voice, but it reeks of power.

"What? He's awake?" Uldar says as he moves closer.

"Yes little man, I am awake" you confirm, laying as still as the dead, your eyes closed.

"He's certainly smarter than the rest who burst out of the spawning pool and try to challenge me" The powerful voice echoing in the room.

"Yes, but he seems much lazier than the rest" Uldar responds as he tries hitting you.

But his staff hits only water.

"What?" is all he can muster.

You are gone.

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)