More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Dr Morpho

Detective Santiago lowered his head, taking off his wide brimmed hat. Once again he’d managed to get to the scene too late, by the time he’d arrived that damn magician had fled once again. Using his dark magic to escape by drawing a door on a brick wall with chalk and walking through, Santiago was hot on his heels when Doctor Morpho waved cheekily disappearing through the wall leaving him to slam face first into a solid brick wall as the magic portal closed.

He’d woken up an hour later in the makeshift hospital setup to care for the victims Dr. Morpho’s mad rampage. For six years Santiago had been tailing this lunatic, only to always barely miss him by the skin of his teeth. He’d never forgive him for what he’d done to his family. Absent-mindedly he looked down, making sure his trenchcoat was tied tightly around his body.

Santiago clutched the locket hanging around his neck, not only was it a keepsake of his former family, but also a magically enchanted talisman that spared him from Dr. Morpho’s dark magicks. He adjusted his belt around his waist, making sure everything was still in place.

“Detective, I see your up and well” one of the medics had arrived upon hearing him grumbling.

“Yeah, gimme a minute son, let me catch my bearings” Santiago mumbled, adjusting the bandage on his forehead and returning his hat to its proper place. Patting down his body, to ensure that his pants were secure, and his trenchcoat was in place.

“The Chief requested you get debriefed on the damage” The young medic replied. Santiago sighed, heavy with regret.

“Gotta remind me of my failure huh..” He groused, the doctor looked uncomfortable.

“No,..err that’s not–”

“Just get on with it okay, give me the nitty gritty” he cut off.

“Err, yes. Okay” the medic grabbed a clipboard, and ushered the way for the detective to follow. “The setting this time was an old veterans legion hall, so thankfully this time the chaos was kept relatively low this time. Unlike the incident in..”

“Vegas, don't remind me. I still have flashbacks” Santiago sighed again, so many victims irreparably altered. Their lives changed forever from that day forward. They were still trying to sort out the missing and the changed, it was hard to tell sometimes. He’d heard they just found a couple more victims of that incident just last week. Out of the still two hundred missing, some were found to have been transformed into living pieces of lingerie that the show girls wore in various parts of the strip. Some poor sap was also found as nothing more than a tattoo on a stripper's ass, or a lewd pinup graffiti drawing on a bathroom stall. The magical locators they had to help identify victims were pinging off the charts all over Vegas, he guessed it would take years to account for all the victims of that night.

“Yes, this time the damage was kept minimal, all in all we have five victims accounted for and another twenty missing” The medic explained.

“Tch” Santiago spat, “You call that minimal?”

“Well, comparatively to other encounters, unfortunately yes…we’re still new at this Detective”

“Whatever, carry on”

“Yes, Tent 1 houses Terry Gonzales. Male, Age 32, New Hampshire, Married with two sons' ' The medic opened the tent flap, and Santiago didn't even flinch at the sight not matching the description. Having been through this nearly hundreds of times before.

Sitting upright on the bed where the patient would be was nothing more than the bottom half of a woman in lingerie and stockings. The legs were long, beautiful and sensuous. Graceful looking dancers legs that would look at home on the stage or wrapped around a pole. Leading up to wide curvy hips wrapped up in lacy thongs and garters, and above the hips…nothing. Like a magician's trick where he cuts a woman in half, only these legs had a life of their own. Santiago clenched his fist, another life ruined by that mad magician.

“Doc, anybody there?” A male voice called, muffled behind the panties the legs wore. Santiago could make out through the see-through sheer fabric that covered it’s mound a pair of tattooed eyes above the labia frantically looking around as its vertical slit breathed heavily.

“It’s alright Mr Gonzales. Just please get some rest” the medic replied.

“Have you found my wife yet?” A shaky voice called, albeit like it was passing through dripping water. Santiago flinched.

“We’ve recovered her, but we need to establish a form of communication still”

“Why what happened to her, please tell me doc is she okay?”

“She’s conscious, but well…”

“Just give it to me straight doc, i'm a man…despite being half a woman right now”

“She’s currently in the form of a sports calender bikini poster, she can move her eyes but not much else. We’ll let you two see each other when you’re both stable”

Santiago walked out not wanting to hear the poor creatures sobbing. The medic soon joined him after a moment.

“Show me the next patient”

“It’s…well. It’s Santos sir…”

“Goddammit!!” Santiago swore, he knew his rookie partner was in over his head when he went ahead of him. “Show me goddamit”

The medic ushered him over to a tent, where Santiago gasped at the sight. A young woman was chained down to a bed, writhing and groaning. She thrashed around wildly, The medic stood stoic and silent.

“What’s wrong with him, he looks like he’s in pain” Santiago said angrily. “Why aren't you doing something!?” The medic just shook his head.

“He, well she’s not in pain actually”

“Doesn't look that way to me!”

“Well, Santos transformation seems to be rather involved. As you can see obviously there was a change of gender. The second change was the addition of extraneous sexual organs as replacement for existing ones”

“In english doc!”

“Her mouth was transformed into a vagina, along with her anus, and her nipples”

“For fucks sake”

“In addition, they were all removed and..”

“Removed?”

“Underneath the bandages is all just blank flesh”

“So then…what happened to his..err her…”

“According to a note left on Santos body, they’ve been scattered around to various brothels as portable sex toys”

“So you’re saying right now she’s…”

“Being used for sexual aid in random parts of the..”

“I want every single brothel and bordello to be shut down immediately until we can recover Santo’s missing parts!”

“I'm afraid that won't solve anything”

“Why not!?”

“Because the note stated they were scattered around the world, none of them exist in this continent”

“That fucking monster!” Santiago stormed out of the tent, his fist turning white with anger. Bowling over Chief Pardo on the way, which was easy to do seeing as his entire body was nothing but plastic, latex and air. After a run in with Dr Morpho three and half years ago, the chief was a rather cheap looking sex doll. Despite his overinflated tits, and ass. The chief was still the Chief. A broken magical talisman had allowed him to keep his mobility and speech despite the transformation.

“Dennis!” Pardo squeaked out. His speech sounding like a little girl on helium, with a slight tinny and hissing sound. “Compose yourself man!” Pardo demanded, trying to right himself. As being flat on his back always led his body to lock up in the “presenting” position typical of a sexdoll. “Pick me up detective!” Santiago scrambled, gently picking up his superior and holding him up.

“Sorry Chief”

“It’s fine, just…be more careful. What if I got popped again? Listen, I know more than anybody about what it feels like to be fucked over by that bastard…we’ll catch him next time” The chief would have smiled if he could, only his face was just painted on features and an unmoving latex ribbed hole designed for taking cocks. Santiago nodded silently. Walking off into the night cursing his luck.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)