More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiri98 Kiri98

Now, where should she go first?

Downtown

Shiki usually didn't go downtown. It's not that she hated it, its that she usually had nothing to do with this part of Mifune. She didn't really shop in the malls or have much business down here, so, for the most part, she generally didn't come through here. With the number of tourists in Mifune, there was a good chance she'd come across someone of interest this way. The streets were packed with people, regardless of whether it was night or day. It was alive 24/7, and there wasn't a moment ever where the lights would die out for any other reason than a power outage.

In a street filled with people wearing suits or nice casual outfits, Shiki stood out like a sore thumb in her traditional garb, with only her red jacket as the only thing slightly modern about her look. Her demeanor and perpetually scowling face got many looks from people, moving aside and letting the aloof girl through. She didn't mind it if people's opinions of her were a bit negative. She wasn't one for talking anyway and wasn't looking for any more friends aside from the ones she has now.

As she walked down the sidewalk, she came across a white foreign man talking with two girls, as if he was trying to get them to join up with him or something, since he was waving his hands and seemed rather into it. The girls, however, walked away, seemingly thanking him for his time, but hurriedly got out. Before he could follow them, Shiki came up from behind and tapped his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you need something?" The man asked. From the tone of his voice, he must've been stressed out. As he turned around, his eyes widened, as if he found the jackpot. Shiki was quite the beauty, if not for her aloof, cold usual expression. "H-how can I help you?"

"I'm lo-.. I'd like to know what you were trying to recruit those girls for?"

"Oh, that? I'm a recruiter for some modeling stuff. I'm looking for girls who'd like to try at it, although I guess I've been a bit unlucky lately. Or, it could be rather the opposite. Say, would you like to join up? It'd pay quite well. I'm willing to compete with whatever job and current pay it offers you at the moment too."

What'll Shiki do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)