More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kiri98 Kiri98

What'll Shiki do?

Take the job.

Shiki decided to go for it. What's the worst that could happen? "Sure, I'd be up for it, I suppose. I'm not exactly working at the moment, either."

"Splendid! Why don't you come with me then!"

Shiki followed the man, the two walking to his car, and then taking a drive to where she assumed this was going to all take place. During the ride, he attempted to make small talk with Shiki, although she didn't really care too much. She did at least learn his name, being Jay Thompson, with Shiki giving her own name in return. Thompson soon pulled into a parking lot, as he stepped out and began walking towards his office where he does his photoshoots. It was some sort of foreign name, so at the very least she knew she was going into a legitimate business, even if it probably wasn't related to what she wanted to find.

She had never really worked in anything... outside of Touko's weird jobs and having to deal with any issue that came up. Fighting was all she really knew. Having to fill out some paperwork, requiring her ID, her consent, and anything else essential was a bit of a chore, more so than simply cutting up some thugs with a dagger. After being guided through that bit of headache work by Thompson, she was led into the photoshoot room. It was a white room set, with some props to the side. A couch was positioned right in front of the camera, with most of the lighting focused there.

"May you sit there?" Thompson directed. Shiki nodded and complied, walking over and taking a seat. She was given a few practice poses to do, and although it took some time to work, since her aloof face ruined the mood of the shots, he managed to at leash get her to slightly smile even a bit. Shiki was trying, but found smiling for an unseen audience hard, especially when she had no reason too.

The shoot went alright. Shiki was asked to take a number of poses, most of them innocent, and some getting a bit sensual, such as exposing a bit of her leg, right up to her thighs. She even pulled her kimono aside a bit to give some cleavage, but didn't go any further than that. After completing her last shot, she was about to walk out, when Thompson approached her.

"What is it that you'd like now?" Shiki asked. "Didn't I do what you wanted?"

"Oh, well, I want to thank you for taking the time to do this. I also would like to ask if... you'd like to take it up a notch too?" Her glare let him know that he was quite pushing it this time, as he seemed to search for words in his head. "I-If you do, I'll increase the pay!

"Fine.." Shiki sighed, brushing her head. "What is it?"

"I'd like you to strip and make risque poses. Is that alright?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)