More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kiri98 Kiri98

What'll Shiki do?

Decline

"No. It's not my kind of thing anyway." Shiki mentioned. There wasn't really anything she could probably get by joining up with his modeling job. She wasn't really that bad on money, and she had no desire to pursue anything in that path anyways. The man looked disappointed but understood her reasonings. He left her alone, and she watched as he went to annoy some other lady.

Walking around a bit more, Shiki realized that she didn't really have any other leads downtown. There seemed to be nothing here that could help. Sure, there were foreigners all around her, but these people were most likely all tourists, not the secretive criminals that she was looking for. Maybe if she looked around a bit deeper, she could probably find someone shady. The chances of that happening though, as she had said before, were likely minimal. She spent the rest of her time here walking around a little longer, keeping an eye out and occasionally helping a few lost people find their way around.

Eventually, not finding anything at all, she wondered if she should go somewhere else? Maybe she could go to the Red Light District? She was about to hail a taxi to make a trip there, when someone had poked her from behind, tapping her shoulders.

"What is it?" She asked. Turning around, she found herself face to face with a blond man. His blue-eyes were intensely staring at her face, piercing sharply into her, as if he was staring into her soul. It was quite a bit unnerving, admittedly. She wondered if this is how anyone else felt whenever she was using the Mystic Eyes of Perception on them? Before she could say anything else, his lips opened up.

"You're my , right?"

̶A̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶.̶

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)