More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Westwall Westwall

Which Species do you choose to invade with?

Dossier III - The Thallid

When comparing humanity to the Thallid, it’s tough to really see a difference. The Thallid are structurally similar in every way. They have the same amount of limbs, they are bipedal and their facial features, while alien, are not inherently ugly. If this were a romance story, we could possibly even write an inter-alien romance that spans galaxies. This is not that kind of story however, and the Thallid are not romantic in any sense whatsoever. Their society is built on a tiered hierarchy, ranging from slaves to emperors. Furthermore, the Thallid have been blessed with incredibly brain power, having unlocked the ability to use psionic energy to mold people to their whims and wills.

Owing their abilities to their religion, the Thallid modus operandi in invading enemy planets is to covertly attack the planets biggest leaders and turn them into practical slaves. A Thallids psionic abilities can turn brains to mush and humans are no match for them in that department. Dispatching a covert fleet of operatives to a planet can result in an annexation in months if done very well.

The Thallid psionic abilities do have a pretty big negative quality however. If Thallids use their mind control abilities on a species for too long, that species can lose collective intelligence rather quickly. It’s not unheard of to see Thallid planets filled with bimbos with very low intelligence. The Thallid do not mind however, as these conquered races are merely menial slaves and nothing more. Thallid genetic structure would not allow inter-breeding anyway.

Even with their abilities, the Thallid are physically quite weak. If a Thallid was noticed by a human without being able to wipe their memories, an invasion could be quickly repulsed. Their technology is advanced of course, but humankind’s penchant for fighting off invaders is well-known throughout human history. Any Thallid invasion would need to be done quickly and quietly.

(This species is perfect for those into domination, mind control and bimbos.)

If you choose this species, continue forward. Otherwise, you may return to the species selection chapter.

The invasion begins...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)