More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Westwall Westwall

Which Species do you choose to invade with?

Dossier II - The Rijik

The Rijik are a hellspawn of the stars, having been born on a world lost to memory. Invading worlds with their spawn is simple, with them touching down in small towns first. The genetic structure of the Rijik is incredibly fluid, allowing them to breed with almost any race. Inseminating their enemies is the go-to war doctrine of the hive-minded creatures, as their eggs can be deposited easily in wombs. Efficient and brutal, the Rijik are best known for their ability to devour whole planets in mere months. The loss of life would be humongous, as males of any species are only seen as food, and their women are seen as just breeding machines.

The Rjik are anthropoid in nature, having more in line with the many insects of Earth. Varying sizes of Rijik exist, though those typically sent on small covert operations are smaller for harder detection. The anatomy of the Rijik is simple enough, them have digitigrade feet and a large ovipositor for insemination. Once done inseminating a host, the Rijik will create a nest, regardless of its gender. They then move on to find another host, whether it be male or female. If a Rijik finds a male, they typically attempt to knock them or something similar. They understand the value of keeping food stocked.

An invasion of the Rijik must be quick however. If the local governments are able to gather enough support, they can potentially push back an invasion with advanced weaponry. The basic Rijik is only armed with their natural weapons, as most of their technology is organic in nature. This is a massive weakness, as Earth could possibly unite and destroy the Rijik easily enough. In addition to this, the Rijik are terrifying to behold, and no Earth woman would want to be inseminated by one. This makes it difficult to start an invasion.

(This species is perfect for those into breeding, eggs and .)

If you choose this species, continue forward. Otherwise, you may return to the species selection chapter.

The invasion begins...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)