More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Westwall Westwall

Which Species do you choose to invade with?

Dossier I - The Surathi

Ah yes, the Surathi. Hailing from a far off galaxy, the Surathi homeworld is unlike Earth in many ways. Clouded with radioactive vapor and riddled with fire and blood, the planet is too close to its parent star. An increased gravity meant the Surathi evolved with powerful muscles and strengthened bone structure. Known for their brutal strength, the Surathi usually invade worlds with immeasurable war fleets and powerful weapons. Until recently, their war doctrine has been unchanged for centuries of warfare and blood-spilling.

Structurally, they are very similar to Humans. They walk upright in a bipedal stance, they have 2 arms and 2 legs and they possess eyes and olfactory organs as well. Their cock is very similar in structure to ours as well, except the Surathi usually have rather large members. Even their adolescents can have 7-8 inch cocks. Furthermore, the cum of a Surathi is addictive, and gives off incredibly pleasurable properties. Other galactic races that are able to eke out an existence with them trade the cum like currency, as much of their population is probably addicted to it.

This is why the sudden change in doctrine actually. Generals and leaders of the Surathi Empire realized that open warfare could be completely avoided with a small of covert operatives. Introducing the Surathi cum into open water contaminates it, and most alien species are not immune to its highly addictive properties. Furthermore, most Surathi have pheromone abilities, allowing them to turn even the most strong-willed women into begging sluts. With this in mind, the Surathi simply covertly invade a world with half a dozen of their men, contaminate enough of the water and food, and within a few months, the planet is open to the Surathi invasion . Any governments still operating are either dealing with serious rebellion or open warfare from their own people.

There are weaknesses however; No race can be perfect mind you. The Surathi are not a quiet people, and their covert operations can go south in a hurry. Furthermore, not all Surathi enjoy sex, and those that do can be downright cruel with it. It is also unknown how the Surathi cum mixes with humans, as no tests have been done (The pride of the Surathi leadership knows no bounds). An invasion could be easily thwarted by humans if the Surathi are not incredibly careful in their initial covert operation, as too many incidents can cause worldwide panic without too many of them affected by the cum itself.

(This species is perfect for those into domination, BDSM and free-use.)

If you choose this species, continue forward. Otherwise, you may return to the species selection chapter.

The invasion begins...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)