More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artican Artican

Who's story do you want to hear?

Donnie, the shy jock

Donnie didn’t know what he had gotten himself into. It was late at night and he was standing in front of the campus sports facility. No one seemed to be around and the doors were locked. He sighed. The guys had told him it was a sure thing and that everything will go the way he wanted in the end, but it was all too confusing for him. He was halfway through his freshman year in college and it came as a shock to his mates that he had yet to hook up with anyone all semester. Donnie was a good looking guy, with a muscular build that helped to get him on the football team. The only thing going against him was his crippling shyness around the fairer sex. During parties he would gravitate toward his friends and come up with excuses not to approach the variety of attractive and eligible ladies attending.

March break was already over and classes were back in session, so that opportunity had already slipped by, but Donnie’s buddies were undeterred. They set Donnie up with a person they deemed a ‘professional hookup artist’. Her name was Melanie Danvers, a senior at Olympia College. She knew everybody enrolled in the school and was purportedly able to fix couples together based on their personality, likes, dislikes and any other information you’d find on an online dating site. Her motto was, ‘never leave a customer unsatisfied’.

Don wasn’t too sure about going through with the hook up, though. It wasn’t the sort of thing he’d normally do by himself, but the guys coaxed him into going along with it. (Their method of coaxing being harassing him until he finally caved). Worst case scenario, he’d get laid, so it really wasn’t too much of a sacrifice. This didn’t put Donnie at ease as he headed around the back of the facility to check the doors on that side. He cautiously listened and looked around fearing being caught. He knew he was being silly and that any student could walk around campus without looking suspicious, but if he was questioned about what he was doing there, he was afraid he would crack and expose himself as a sort of pervert.

The football jock’s mind went back to the initial meeting with his matchmaker. They met in the student commons area during lunch as he was instructed to do via text. Melanie was an attractive blonde with shoulder length hair. Donnie spotted her on a sofa, busying herself with her phone. As described in her text, she was wearing a pink halter top and white short shorts. The top clung loosely on her skin, looking like a light fabric that teased slipping off any second. The shorts revealed a pair of smooth, long legs that hinted at Melanie’s height. Don had no doubt this woman would have no problem finding a hookup for herself. He just didn’t know how she would find one for him.

“Excuse me…” Donnie asked, interrupting the blonde as she was checking her phone.

The girl looked up and stopped Donnie cold. He was immediately caught in her deep blue eyes. They looked through him as if he were a specimen to be examined. Donnie was about to walk away, feeling looked over, when the girl put her phone to the side and leaned back in her seat, swiveling her body to a more relaxed position. “Can I help you?” she asked.

The air of authority was obvious coming from the woman and Donnie immediately fell into his shy state around the gender. “I… ah…” he stammered, “Y..you’re Melanie, right?”

She smiled at the lumbering oaf as if he were a puppy doing something adorable. “Oh… you must be Donnie!” she cooed. Donnie could feel his cheeks burn in embarrassment. He simply nodded. Melanie eyed Donnie for a moment, then placed her hands on top of her thighs with a confident slap and straightened up. “I believe I CAN help you!” she announced. She gestured the boy to sit next to her and he obeyed. “A little shy around girls, huh? Your friend told me about your problem.”

Don rubbed his shoulder and stared at the ground. “Yeah…” he replied meekly.

“Not good with words when you’re with one?”

“Yeah…”

“Can’t muster up enough courage to approach one you like?”

“... y.. Yeah…”

“What’s the matter? You don’t find me attractive?” Melanie asked, indignantly

“..I...uh...wh….” Donnie stammered, caught off guard by the accusation. “No… y.. You’re hot! I… well..”

Melanie gave the boy a hearty slap on his broad shoulder and laughed out loud. “Hah! I’m just messing with you! You’re thinking about things too much… but I have an idea how we can fix that!” Melanie beamed, confidently. “I’ll text you the instructions. Make sure to follow them to the letter!”

With that, Melanie picked up her phone again and shooed Donnie away.

“Wait… what?” Donnie said, dumbfoundedly.

“I got all I needed from you, now just leave the rest to me!” she replied without looking up.

Not being one to push the issue, Donnie silently left. The text appeared an hour later to head over to the Sports Facility at midnight.

Can Donnie follow instructions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)