More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xexus Xexus

What do you do?

Don’t Masturbate

It takes effort but you control yourself long enough to get out of bed. Ringing a bell near the door summons your maids. A number of female Toads come in moments later and lead you to the bath.

Connected to your room, the private bath is extremely large and made of white marble. The room is twice the size of your bed chamber and is one of the few true luxuries you purchased for your self since becoming princess.

Just the act of submerging in the tub makes your body's needs known… the ripples of hot water against your skin sets you alight with sexual pleasure. Each movement makes you want to give in and masturbate, but you are a princess… and…

Just then the maids return with soap, brushes and wash cloths. As a Princess your servants always wash you… so sending them away would look strange.

Each touch to your skin feels so good… you are having trouble concentrating. It takes all your will power not to moan. You close your eyes trying to think of something else, kart racing, tennis, golf, koopa cock…

“Fuck…” you grit through your teeth…

“Your highness?” one of the toads asks concerned.

“I… um… must have pulled a muscle playing tennis yesterday… it just hurts a little.”

“Ohh I am sorry your highness.”

The toads become more gentle which helps and you convince them to wrap it up quickly.

After toweling off and being led back to your bedroom you are about to be dressed when the castle shakes from an explosion.

“Bowser is attacking!” some one calls from outside.

The maids with you panic and run off. Toads are not very brave...

You are in the unique situation of being able to dress yourself.

Fairly sure you are about to get kidnapped again you decide to wear.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)