More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Don't waste an ass in the desert

Disclaimer: May contain traces of snuff.


"Meteoroids are a small rocky or metallic bodies in outer space." The tour guide explained while she approached a weirdly shaped rock in the sand the size of a fridge.

"They are significantly smaller than asteroids, and range in size from small grains to one-meter-wide objects. Objects smaller than this are classified as micrometeoroids or space dust. Most are fragments from comets or asteroids, whereas others are collision impact debris ejected from bodies such as the Moon or Mars."

Steven tried to listen but every time the tour guide turned around his eyes were drawn to her thick thighs and protruding butt and all her explanations turned into a white noise. Every man in the group had been taken aback by the beauty and charm of her. She presented herself as Fernanda, a geology postdoc from Brazil who was trying to make a living as a tour guide in Crater Valley, a national park in one of the desert states. Her English had a melodic Brazilian accent, full lips and thick black hair that reached down her back. She wore sand-colored shirt, which she had tied into a knot underneath her breasts and a black tank top underneath. Her sleeves were rolled up and the brown skin on her arms, her upper chest and face glistened slightly with tiny drops of sweat as she stood in the sun explaining the constituent elements of the meteor in front of her. She wore some sort of cargo shorts – maybe cargo hotpants would have been the better term for it. The shorts were struggling with the thickness of her well trained thighs and the amount of butt meat, that was pressed into them. Steven wondered how she got into those pants. She must have worn them as a kid and grown into them. A broad utility belt was running diagonally over hips and reminded Steven of some outlaws bandolier in western movies. No doubt she had everything in that belt to survive a week out here in the desert, Steven thought, as he looked the big Rambo-knife next to the canteen bottle on her belt.

"Almost all meteoroids contain extraterrestrial nickel and iron. They have three main classifications: iron, stone, and stony-iron. Some stone meteoroids contain grain-like inclusions known as chondrules and are called chondrites."

She bent over the rock and pointed at some grey lines running through it, but all Steve could see was her growing cameltoe as she leaned forward. He believed he could hear the seams of her shorts break. How does someone like you end up studying stones and rocks, he had asked her before in the tour bus. He had regretted the way he put the question instantly. He didn't mean to say "end up". But on the other hand, he really couldn't understand it. For Steve a woman that good looking should not be wasted on dusty libraries, nerdy bald professors and deserts. She could have had every man she wanted, she could have become an actress, a stripper for god sakes... instead she was trying to survive as a tour guide? But she hadn't taken offence in his question. If she had, she didn't show it. Instead she shared her fascination for geology, explaining him about timescales and the process of the earth changing, vulcanos, continental drift, energy – he couldn't follow at all. All he heard was that it was very hard for her to get a job, that it was a ton of work and that it paid miserably. But he nodded as if he understood. Her wide brown eyes and her confident smile made him to.

And now there was that ass... An ass that could have made her more money in one day than she earned in one week. Steven looked at the other guys gawking. That juicy fat cameltoe was ready to rip through the shorts and those dark tanned thick legs looked as delicious as a rotisserie chicken.

"A meteorite is a portion of a meteoroid or asteroid that survives its passage through the atmosphere and hits the ground without being destroyed. Meteorites are sometimes, but not always, found in association with hypervelocity impact craters; during energetic collisions, the entire impactor may be vaporized, leaving no meteorites."

If anyone of the group would have looked up, they would have seen the meteorite approaching. But they didn't and so it hit Fernanda in mid sentence, still bent over the other rock. The impact threw everyone else to the ground. The was lot of dust and small pointy stones flying around. When Steve woke up, the dust had settled. Around him, where all the other tourists, still lying in the sand, some covering their heads with their arms. Steve squinted into the sun, slowly regaining his orientation. He got up on his knees and looked around until his eyes met a shadow that looked like a snowman. As he stood up and approached it, he noticed that this snowman was made of two rocks. The bigger one on the ground, the new smaller one on top. And in between, still standing on those firm muscular legs, was that big ass in those bursting hotpants. There was no blood as Steve walked around that snowman in utter disbelieve. Everything else of Fernanda was squashed underneath that second rock. Not even a finger was lurking out. She had loved rocks. Now one of them had crushed her and her dreams, he thought while he arrived again at her ass. Her dreams... not his. And he reached for the knife on her belt and cut her ass out of the shorts. His dreams were about to come true and he zipped down.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)