More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

Dominatrix Sisters Dominated

Sara and Elena Eurof were known as the Dominatrix Sisters in the underground world. It was known they would take and dominate anyone they wanted, male or female, and they had an extensive system that allowed them to escape justice.

Sara was the older one, and had longer hair, while her younger sister had shorter hair. They both had perky breasts and asses, and many men that knew them wanted them. Many of them, however, also knew that it wouldn't be as simple as just having sex with them. The sisters’' domination attitude meant that they viewed their partners lowly, and would very easily leave them for the next one to come along.

And having sex with them in control meant a rather un-pleasurable experience of being tied up and bossed around. They would literally refuse to do it otherwise. This was quite the headache for these men, until one came up with a solution.

He was Alexander Baliut, a morally lax rich man who often operated in the underground to get extra money and other things. His solution was so simple he was surprised no one had come up with it yet. What was it?

The sisters were unruly, disrespectful and bossy. So what he needed to do was train them, like you would a dog. Of course, they would try to resist, and outright refuse to do this, so he had to capture them. He had to dominate them like they had dominated countless others, to train them and show them their place as his sexual pets. The hardest plan was probably the capture. Training could take a long time, but once they were in his possession, they had no way to escape. Not with the security he would get to stop them from escaping.

He used his vast resources to create the perfect trap. Considerable bribing of many people, including close contacts of the sisters' was necessary, but in the end, it was all ready. He got the location of the safe house the sisters would go to if the police got onto them, and made a few modifications to the place. He then paid the police to pretend to be onto them

When the sisters heard from their own contacts that police were onto them, they weren't worried. They had an escape plan, after all, so they began preparations to move, transporting everything ahead of them to where they would base themselves off next. When they saw police cars coming to the front of the building where they lived with their camera system, they quickly gathered what little there was left and went into the secret exit, closing it behind them.

Sara was annoyed the police showed up while they were still in pajamas, but they didn't have time to change, and were to flee in their rather loose pajamas. It was a ways away, but eventually they reached their safe house. It was an unassuming warehouse, lost in a sea of other warehouses.

"Change into your day clothes. No way am I going out of this building dressed like this", Sara told her little sister, but Elena shook her head.

"We don't have time. They could be coming through the tunnel right now, we have to move", she said, and moved to the main door. However, her sister stopped her and her to change before she went forwards. To her shock she was unable to open it. She tired more, but failed. When she was turning to tell this to her sister, she looked above and saw the fire sprinkler, which they had turned off, were filling the building with some kind of faint gas.

"Sara, look!", she yelled pointing to the roof. Sara did as told, and was equally shocked. She had personally overseen the deactivation of the sprinkler system, since the water could lead fire responders to their tunnel. She didn't know what the gas was, but didn't like it one bit, so she rushed to the back door, already having seen her sister fail to open the front one.

She was also unable to open the back door, no matter how hard she tried. The building was filling fast, and both sisters desperately tried to open the doors, while Sara wondered what the gas was, and how this trap was set up. She didn't have long, as she began to breathe in the gas, and started to feel woozy. She could no longer struggle with the door was beginning to lose her balance. Her sister seemed to be in a similar situation. Soon enough, her legs gave away and she fell to the floor as her vision darkened. The last thing she saw before falling asleep was her little sister, knocked out in the floor.

A second later, the doors opened and men in gas masks came in and dragged the sisters away, while the sprinklers turned off. Alexander had them transported to one of his isolated country houses, in the middle of a private property, deep inside some woods.

He had them put in the room he had selected for them, and had their clothes taken off them, leaving the sisters in their underwear. He then place ball gags in their mouths, put cuffs in their hands and legs, and put dog collars in their necks. He then left the room for them to wake up to their new situation alone. He left their gloves on, as they were nice, and Sara's matched her panties. Training would begin after that. His end end goal, complete domination and submission of the sisters, would then begin.

How is waking up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)