More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Is she dom or sub?

Dom

"Dom" Zooey says with a nod.

You somehow find this hard to believe. Every nerd's pretend girlfriend next door is a dominant? Zooey must notice your skeptical face.

"I'm serious" She says. "When I get hot and bothered, I like to be in charge. I like making people do stuff."

"Okay" you say, not really believing her.

"I'm making you do this with me, aren't I?" She asks, and you have to admit, she has a point.

You nod and head to the racks of leather clothes to find an appropriate outfit. As you do, you wonder about what Zooey just said, about making you do something right now as proof of her dominance. It makes you ponder... is she trying to dominate you? sexually? right now?

Would you mind?

Distracted though you are, quickly you find the right new look for dom Zooey, a tight, tough, dress. It's strapless and very very short, hardly a dress, and more of a piece of tight leather with lots of buckles and straps, meant to be wrapped around someone. To this you grab a pair of thigh high leather boots with long heels. And maybe a whip. You wonder if Zooey is a whip person? And you realize the fact that you're genuinely wondering that, means your day has gotten very, very strange.

You bring it back to her.

She takes a look at it, her big eyes inspecting the outfit for what seems a long time. You hope she likes it, but the longer she thinks, the more you start to doubt it.

"Well, this definitely says, 'don't fuck with me'" she thinks some or "Or perhaps fuck with me if I order you to." She glances up at you with a little smile.

You return the smile. You've done a good job. Not only did you help a customer find something they wanted, but you helped an adorable, famous, customer find what they wanted. Too bad you can't tell anyone about it. Not that they'd believe you even if you did. Still, you respect Zooey's privacy too much to do as much.

"Well I hope that starts you on your way to a new image" you say as you head toward the counter to check her out.

"Only one way to find out." Zooey says, her voice suddenly sound a little different. Just maybe a little more... naughty.

"What's that?" You ask.

And Zooey's response surprises you.

What does Zooey say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)