More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Are You?

Doctor Robert Johnson

Ah yes Doctor Robert Johnson is it? Well Iā€™m sure the jokes are a thing of a past now that you have the Control App in the palm of your hands. Yet you did not use the power of the App for months on end and as the App warned there were consequences.

First you were assigned to the night shift rather than your preferred time slot followed by your relationship ending as a result of this schedule shift. Then you were not asked back to the local university as an instructor so you lost your fancy apartment and was to move someplace on campus no less.

Nearly a month of near constant punishment was enough to make you snap at the next person who chose to anger you.

Hence the reason why there is a university student currently handcuffed and gagged with a bright red ball gag in the hallway. The look of fear and panic written in her eyes was enough to almost make you feel guilty as she ran around the halls looking for anyone to help.

That part was on you naturally as she came to your hospital not as a patient or a visitor or even a student. Oh no she came here because her new boyfriend worked at the hospital and she was hoping that he would take her out to dinner.

When she failed to convince him she decided to target the nearest doctor to torment and unfortunately that was you.

End result was a bound and gagged blonde university student being to roam the halls unable to interact with anyone due to the power of the Perception Filter. The current setting pretty much turned the poor girl into a ghost as no one could see or hear her. If she tries to stop someone and beg for help they simply move to the side and keep going as though she was never there.

Best of all you decided to keep her in this current state for the whole 24 hours and with the power of the App you decided that she would not need to eat, drink or sleep. She would not feel fatigue from constantly walking or pain from yelling. Nor will she even be able to remove her restraints no matter how hard she tries unless she finds you, gets on her knees and begs you to release her.

So the question is will you continue her torment or find someone else?

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)