More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Where does the story start?

Doctor Dildo’s Delightful Machine

“The Doctor is ready to see you now,” the pretty blonde nurse said from the receptionist desk. She moved to escort you to the doctors suite. “Please follow me to the prep room. I need to ready you for your session.”

You put down the trashy pulp magazine you had been reading and stood nervously. Doctor Dildo was an unconventional therapist but you’d exhausted conventional avenues to address your erectile dysfunction. This was your last hope. His methods were only vaguely hinted at but the online reviews suggested his therapy was successful.

You follow the nurse to the prep room, admiring her pert ass in her tight uniform. “Please undress and step into the z-chamber.” You swallow as she waits and watches. What was a Z-Chamber doing here!!?

“Um. Can I have some privacy?” You ask as you stare at the large tube like machine festooned with machinery and 3D atomic printing needles.

“It’s a legal requirement of z-chamber treatment for me to supervise… don’t worry. I’m a professional. It’s not anything I’ve not seen before.” The nurse tells you.

“Um… so what will you change about me?” You ask nervously.

“We treat psychological erectile issues. Dr Dildo’s procedures… well they are… unique.” The nurse explains.

You nod as you consider. A z-chamber can be used to make minor cosmetic changes or broad and significant physical and genetic alterations.

“You’ve signed the NDA and other waivers. If you pull out now you lose your deposit. Trust us. The treatment will sort out your problem one way or another…” the nurse says and waves you in.

You reluctantly remove your clothes and step into the z-chamber. The conversion process is rapid. The needles flash and fly, dismantling your body and reforming it at the atomic level. Your body slims and shrinks as you lose a foot of height and your ass and chest swell. What had you gotten yourself into?!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)