More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by varmint1234 varmint1234

Who breaks the ice?

Do as you're told!

My wife stared straight at me, her eyes drilling deep into me. She slid away from the doorway and started sauntering towards the bed, shaking her hips just so. As I sat there, cock in hand, I was totally frozen, except my cock twitching every time her hips swung back and forth.

When she reached the bed, she grabbed the remote, pointed it at the TV and turned it on. It immediately came to life with Petra spread wide frozen as she slammed the dildo into her spasming twat. Another flick of the remote and Petra sprung to life fucking her pussy mercilessly with the big dildo. Her screams filled the room again. My cock shot to attention in my hand.

A total look of disgust was on my wife's face, “So you like jerking off to porno sluts when I’m not around?” She moved to the foot of the bed and kept staring at me. As I lay there unsure what to do, my cock had no problems, it was rock solid and leaking precum.
“Let’s see how much you like it. Start stroking your penis.“ She commanded.

SAY WHAT?!?

“I SAID STROKE YOU COCK, jackass!” she shouted. No need to say again, I started stroking in earnest!

“Slow, nice and slow” she directed, “rub your balls too.” I immediately slowed to a nice steady pace. MY free hand moved to my balls and started massaging my sack. Petra continued to wail.

My wife’s stern look seemed to soften a little, “Mmmm. Doesn’t that feel so good? Looks like you could use a little more lube.“ Her hand moved to her mouth and she slowly licked her fingers, “spit on your hand, I want it to stay nice and wet.”

This was starting to get good! I spit as ordered and made a nice display of making my whole cock glisten. I could feel my testis swelling in my other hand. My pace picked up a little bit. Petra continued to scream shouting obscenities as she came again and again. Damn she enjoyed that dildo!

My wife glanced at the screen. “Bet you want it deep in her nice wet pussy,” She coldly observed, “but this is a jerkoff session. NO PUSSY today for YOU! Thinking about that cunt’s pussy is enough for you isn’t it?” The way she was talking to me, was getting me more turned on. I felt ashamed, but so damn horny!

My wife started unbuttoning her shirt, “Would you like to compare me to that nasty slut? Maybe see my tits? ” she coyly asked. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Was this my wife? I slowly nodded.

She slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. As her ample cleavage, she’s a 36DD, came into view, Petra slipped from my mind. She shrugged off her shirt. Her breasts were proudly on display, her bra straining to contain them. “Really wanna see these titties?” she teased, “Maybe a little tease?” She popped one out of her bra. I licked my lips.

She looked right into my eyes, “Should I lick one for you? Like the slut on TV?” Slowly her head went down to her ample mounds and she slowly traced a line down to the nipple as her hands brought it up to her mouth. My heart skipped a beat. “You like that don’t you! Keep going nice and slow, working you cock and balls! Oooh yeah!” My hands never stopped!

She popped the clasped on her bra and both tits popped out. “Oh!” she purred, massaging here tits, “Bet you wish you could titty fuck these!” She pressed them together, “Your cock squeezed between them. Nice and slow between my warm breast. Maybe me licking it as it pops out?”

Not only did she tease with her mouth, but with her hands two, sliding one up and down between those glorious mammaries! “Keep stroking, make that cock throb for me!” She instructed. “Oh baby… Why don’t you spit on it again and grab those balls. Her wish was my command!

Petra’s starting shrieking grabbing my wife’s and my attention. On screen she was still filling her pussy with the giant dildo, but had also starting fucking her ASS with another one.

A mischievous grin broke across my wife’s face, “Do you ever play with your asshole? Mmmmm…. Maybe if you play with your asshole, you’ll cum like that cunt on TV.” Well…. I actually do like playing with my ass, and have some toys, but had never told my wife.

I hesitated. The stern look came back, “Come on, you fucking horn-dog, show me what a cum slut you are! Finger that ass!” My hand tentatively moved towards my asshole lightly touching it. “There you go, slowly rim your asshole! Mmmmm….”

That was all the encouragement I needed. All inhibition dropped, I spread my legs wide and in went a finger looking for my prostate as my other hand fisted my cock.

“Oooh!! Someone likes it!” my wife cooed, “You’re getting so hot and bothered! Bet you wish you could cum all over these tits! Blow a nice big load over all my titties and then watch me slowly lick it off!” My hand was a blur on my cock. Deep inside, my spunk starting flowing. I jumped as my finger found my prostate and let out a long groan.

“Ohhhh! You’re going to cum for. Blow a big load all over and make such a mess! Keep stroking and fucking your ass! How about a little show before you blow that load FOR ME!” With that, my wife hooked her pants and off they went! She stepped out of them, spread her legs, and presented her nicely trimmed pussy to me, using both hands to pull her outer lips apart and expose her inner sex.

She shouted, “Keep going! Tell me it’s going to cum! Cum all over!!”

It was too much! My cock burned as spunk raced up its length. Finger brushed Prostate and BAM! MY cock exploding! A big spunk on my abs, then POW! Over my head thudding against the wall; another and another. My hands feverously worked my cock as more and more shot out. I was shaking side to side shooting cum this way and that; shouting obscenities all the while. Again and again and again…..

Finally, I started to slow with cum sputtering out of my cock and down my hand. As my senses came to, I saw some of my cum had indeed hit my wife’s tits! She looked at my, raised one mound and ever so slowly licked it off….

More embarassment or fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)