More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Hayley?

Divorce Court Part 1

Hayley is currently in divorce court with her soon-to-be ex-husband Chad and at the moment she is wearing a pair of camo pants, a long-sleeve yellow sweater, and a pair of black and white converse, and their final divorce court hearing is about to end.

All of a sudden Hayley hears Chad’s lawyer speaking to her and that’s when Hayley realizes she needs to pay attention. Hayley looks down at the paperwork in front of her that Chad’s lawyer is telling her to sign to finalize her and Chad’s divorce and so Hayley signs the paperwork and then gets up to leave.

However, before she exits Chad’s lawyer stops her and says in a stern tone of voice :

“There’s just one more thing we’ll be needing from you, Miss Williams.”

All the while Chad is looking at her with a smug look on his face.

Wondering what else they need her to do Hayley replies in an annoyed tone of voice :

“What’s that?”

To which the lawyer replies in a professional tone of voice :

“Your clothes Miss Williams, we will be needing your clothes.”

Not understanding what they mean at first Hayley asks in a confused tone of voice :

“What do you mean you need my clothes?”

To which the lawyer replies in a serious tone of voice :

“Well according to Chad the clothes you are currently wearing were given to you by him. So now that you’re no longer together ownership reverts to him. Also, if you’d read the prenuptial agreement you both signed you would be aware that in the case of divorce Chad would own all of your clothes for a period of time to be decided by him.”

Hayley then replies in a stunned tone of voice :

“You can’t be serious.”

To which the lawyer replies in a stern tone of voice :

“We are completely serious. Either you strip naked right now or you will face further legal repercussions for not following the rules of your prenuptial agreement.”

Hayley then replies with anger in her voice :

“Like what ?”

To which the lawyer replies seriously :

“Well for starters some time in jail.”

Now beyond pissed but not knowing what else to do Hayley decides to play along at least for now.

So Hayley reluctantly begins to undress. She sits down and removes her chucks first, then she pulls her sweater over her head. She then pulls her pants down her legs and over her bare feet. Hayley is now wearing only her matching black bra and panties. Reaching one arm behind her back Hayley unhooks her bra and then proceeds to pull her panties down her legs and over her bare feet.

The now completely naked and barefoot Hayley Williams now stands before her ex-husband and his lawyer trying to cover herself with just her hands.

Moments later, Chad’s lawyer says :

“You may go now, Miss Williams. You’ll get your clothes back when Chad decides to release them.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)