More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovelymess212 lovelymess212

Who are you, and how are you sorted?

Disturbingly

As the machine finished scanning over you, its warm glow and hum making you feel uneasy, it finally chirps and reveals the answer. "!" it announces quite loudly for everyone to hear. Suddenly, your cheeks go red as you watch the crowd...

Some are cheering for you, some give you a hungry look, and others still seem to be just as disturbed as you are. You didn't sign up to be a , why would the machine assign you that role? You feel panic rising in the back of your throat as a large man in a black suit, looking to be some kind of school security, gestures you to backstage. Gulping, you follow him, rationalizing that this must all be one big misunderstanding, and that you would just bring it up to the school the first chance you get...

There are hallways leading out of the auditorium, and you are ushered wordlessly to a room marked "302". The man escorting you calmly says, "Well, this is your room. Try to enjoy yourself your first night, eh?" Then he turns to leave.

You decide to try to pipe up with a question. "Hi, sorry, excuse me but, I think I might have been sorted improperly earlier... is there anyone I can talk to about that?" You voice comes out meek and unsure, your nervousness showing through in your high pitch.

The guard simply scoffs, then turns away again. As he walks away, you hear him mutter, "Dumb bitch" in his gruff voice, while shaking his head. For some reason, this sends a chill down your spine. You turn and brace yourself to enter the room.

Who's your roommate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)