More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatedaywriter Ultimatedaywriter

What's next?

Distant Timeline of Man Eating Snakes

It was unsavory. Why did the studio choose an animation of the snake eating them in the commercial? They even captured her swollen belly, something that would follow her for the rest of her career. It's not like Clare was the crocodile hunter and Rick meant well, but he wasn’t her definition of masculine protection.

“Clare, do you have a second?” The deep voice of their producer Bruno Martinez boomed in the small changing room.

“What do you want?” Clare asked.

“Hey, don’t take that tone with me; this is an excellent opportunity. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to interview a snake. Listen, I have some forms I need you to sign.” Bruno said.

Dressed in a red suit, bald and bearded, was Red, a sorry excuse for a lawyer that could only find work with Bruno. He presented her with the if you die, your next of kin can’t sue us forms. They had signed the forms for every interview, no matter how safe. So she believed it was for times like these when there was some real danger involved.

She glared at the pen Red offered her. “You can always back out; we could find a less pregnant interviewer,” Red said.

“You would love for me to be out of work, wouldn’t you. Anything to make me enough to come crawling back.” Clare said.

“Hey, no need to be so antagonistic away from the camera. Maybe Red should do the interview with you instead of Rick.” Bruno said.

“I would rather die. How can a snake talk in the first place?” Clare asked.

Bruno looked to Red, who always seemed to have the answers. The lawyer waited until she signed the forms to start. “Vibrations from its second brain allow it to speak,” Red said.

Clare opened her mouth and closed it. The snake had a second brain, but how did that matter. “Where did this snake come from? The information packet wasn’t clear?” Clare asked.

“Kali was lab-grown and enhanced from an early age with a cybernetic implant. Globotech created a techno-organic computer as powerful as a human brain, small enough to fit in a snake’s skull. She’s full of developing fertilized eggs, and it’s believed that they will have naturally developed second brains. If this experiment is successful, it will mean inheritable cybernetic enhancements. So this interview is crucial for humanity.” Red said.

“Despite all of that research, all they could afford was our Youtube channel,” Clare said.

“I think it’s a great idea. This type of live stream could put us on the map. We’ll be bigger the PewDiePie.” Rick said.

She felt a kick in her abdomen and suddenly had a headache. The father of her child was lucky he was pretty. Rick’s shoulder-length blonde hair, chiseled abs, and Australian accent made for an excellent cohost.

“Thank you for the opportunity, Bruno,” Rick said.

“Don’t thank me; it was Red who contacted Globotech. I just did all the heavy lifting. We have a few questions we need you to prepare to ask. Don’t be nervous. Kali is good with people, and despite her size, she’s very gentle.” Bruno promised.

“What’s this about asking to see inside her mouth?” Clare asked.

“There is a Globotech tattoo somewhere inside her mouth, and we agreed to show it off on camera from Clare’s perspective. If we don’t get it in the shot, then we aren’t getting paid.” Bruno said.

“Alright, we’ll stick our heads into its mouth like it’s a lion, only it's smart enough to do calculus. How many degrees does this thing have?” Rick asked.

Kali was apparently a very clever girl. But, of course, she couldn’t say that it was clearly in red that it was Rick’s line. She was supposed to ask it about more feminine things like what it thinks of male snakes. Clare shivered at some of the questions. The implications of an intelligent animal had never come up.

They made their way to the stage, and Clare’s mind froze. Coiled on a massive pillow was the largest snake she had ever seen. Its head was easily as wide as Rick’s chest and covered in shiny dark green scales; its beady black eyes didn’t move. Then, a flick of a pitch-black tongue seemed to awaken the beast out of its stupor. The creature turned to them. Its tongue flicked before it opened its mouth wide. She saw beyond the pink interior, and the tiny, razor-sharp teeth pointed inward to the cavernous throat of the snake.

“Hello there, it's nice meeting you both. My name is Kali. Are the two of you my handlers this evening.” Kali asked.

“No, we’re you, interviewers.” Kali cocked her head to the side.

Clare felt her heart skip a beat as she read through their instructions for the interview. When Kali asked if they were her handlers in red ink, they were supposed to say yes.

“I’ve never had interviewers before. Are you like paid visitors?” Kali asked.

Clare felt her blood pressure rise with each word the snake said. Her voice was that of a young girl. It didn’t belong to such a massive snake. The creature chose that moment to nearly give Clare a heart attack.

It left its lounging position and began to slither around them. Kali’s body was easily an arm's length thick and nearly 60ft long; she must have weighed multiple tons. Near the end of her body, there were many little lumps, most likely her eggs. Clare felt her own bundle of joy and felt the tiniest twinge of kinship with the massive serpent.

We run a web show, and the company that raised you asked us to record and interview you. Have they told you anything?

“They might have said something about meeting some new handlers, but you aren’t them. Your guests and I’ll treat you well.” Kali said in a strangely sultry tone. It sounded wrong, like a kid trying to act like an adult.

Before Rick spoke, Clare heard his teeth chatter. “What’s it like living with humans? Do you still find male snakes attractive, or have you developed feelings for any of your caretakers?” Rick asked.

Kali raised up and nosed Rick. Her cohost fell onto Kali, and Clare chose to sit as well. Kali’s tongue flicked out over Rick’s face before the serpent turned to Clare.

“All guests have their own diversions from the main event; if yours is questioning, then I’ll play along as a good host should.” She looked up to see several cameras turned on them and relaxed. The crew wasn’t crowding them in case it made Kali nervous. A nervous 4-ton snake wasn’t something anyone wanted.

“Am I attracted to my own kind or humans? Well, there are no others like me for now. Do you know what snakes do to males after we’ve mated?” Kali asked.

“Some species eat them. But you’re not like normal snakes.” Rick said.

Clare felt their seat move ever so slightly, dragging them closer to Kali’s head. She didn’t feel exactly safe in her seat. Why did Kali bring that up? Artificial insemination was well-practiced. She doubted Globotech would risk their super-intelligent snake on a sexual mishap.

She realized that Kali was a victim of corporate greed. Globotech created her, directed her education, and threw Kali into the spotlight. But, could anyone trust such a powerful company?

Kali, despite her lack of human features, had an endearing shape. Clare felt her cheeks flush as she brushed her hands against the smooth scales she sat on. They weren’t anything like what she thought a snake’s scales would feel like. Nevertheless, an image of herself naked and pregnant rubbing against the slow coiling snake made her feel the beginnings of warmth spread to her depths.

Clare shook her head and concentrated on the interview. “I’m definitely not. I’m much larger than any of my species has been in millennia. I know things that my dumb brethren could never conceive of, and I owe it all to my handlers. They supply me with the books I need and tutors as well. So I’ve been allowed to educate myself. But that doesn’t change my nature 30% of my body weight goes into making my eggs.” Kali said.

She decided to ask the following question to hopefully brighten up the room. “What do you normally do for fun?” Clare asked.

“I love to read, play games, and watch youtube videos. You asked if I find humans attractive well; I’ve left some particularly spicy comments on Markiplier’s channel. He’s banned me many times since then.” Kali said.

Clare relaxed a little at that. The interview felt like it had taken a turn they couldn’t come back from, but everyone liked to talk about their hobbies. Kali’s hobbies were as normal as they could be. If they had a video call instead of a live interview, she would believe they were talking to an ordinary girl. But, instead, she had to stare into the cold black eyes of a killer.

The man who could walk out into a blizzard in his underwear rubbed at the goosebumps on his arms. “What do you think of humans?” Rick asked.

“You’re weird,” Kali said.

Rick burst out laughing. “You’re right about that, but what do you find weird about us?” Rick asked.

“You have 1 penis and 1 life, but you’re willing to spend it like you have extras. I’ll never understand how you can so easily feed yourselves to me. And with that, my guests, I’ll have to ask you to make your choice.” Kali said.

“What are you talking about? We’re here to interview you?” Rick said.

“You’re guests, delectably horny, infinitely creative, and calorie intensive guests brought out to satisfy me before my handlers are ready. I enjoyed your theme and am thankful for your help preparing me for the actual interview. But we don’t have much time left. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to hear the interview from the inside. I’ve spoken with my meals for days while they digest.

“We’re the handlers,” Clare said.

“If that were the case, then you would have announced yourselves as such. There are rules, and this is the only way I can keep up with you humans and your kinks. If it makes you feel better, humans really enjoy being inside of me. You could say I was built for your pleasure.” Kali said.

Clare felt herself shiver at that and felt her cheeks redden. She hadn’t noticed it before, but she was getting wet. What was this snake doing to them? Then, as they were constricted closer to the snake, she felt the effects intensify.

“What does that mean?” Rick asked and shivered.

If a snake could look smug, Kali did. “My enzymes cause you, humans, to feel pleasure while you digest. You’ll orgasm continuously while you melt away inside of me. After a while inside, you wouldn’t leave even if I offered. Do you feel cold?” Kali asked.

Kali opened her mouth wide, showing off the blue interior of her throat. “Clare, I’m scared, but it's so cold. I think if I go inside of Kali, I’ll be warm again.” Rick said.

“Why don’t you test the waters first? We don’t have much time, but I won’t rush your special day. Within me, you’ll find safety and love. It could be weeks before your digested, and I’ll be with you the whole time. So why don’t we start small? Place a hand in my mouth and tell me how it feels.” Kali said.

She watched Rick put his hands in Kali’s mouth. The father of her child stood up on shaky legs and rubbed the interior of Kali’s mouth. “It's so warm and smooth,” Rick said.

Kali hummed in response.

Rick pushed his other hand into the leviathan’s mouth and rubbed up and down, pushing himself deeper inside. Kali opened her mouth wider and wider under Rick’s ministrations until it looked like she would snatch him up. Instead of lunging, she coiled around them, bringing them closer together.

The end of Kali’s tail found its way through the many coils to rub against Clare’s pregnant belly. “I love humans more than my own kind. But, there is something about the human penis that feels so forbidden. Why don’t you both take off your clothes?” Kali asked.

Clare moved without thinking, ripping her blouse over her head and unstrapping her bra. Rick had his slacks off in second and exposed his raging hard-on.

“Such an interesting specimen. I almost want to spare you, but you’ll just crawl into my mouth while I sleep and refuse to come out. Why don’t you watch Clare and work on yourself?” Kali said.

“Please let me inside you; I’m so cold.” Rick pleaded.

“I know, and I would be a poor host to deny you any longer,” Kali said.

Kali opened her mouth wide and lowered it over Rick’s head. She felt her hands reach around her belly to her juicy cunny and press in. Clare heard squelching sounds and knew they were coming from her.

Kali’s tail wrapped its way around Rick to slip his cock into her hot vent. The tail moved as Kali swallowed. “Humans taste so good I can’t get enough of them. Come on, Rick, get into my tummy and feed my hatchlings. I want them to grow big enough to make meals out of studs like you.”

Clare nearly shoved her hand up to her wrist as she watched Kali’s tail stroke Rick’s shaft and her mouth climb down his torso. Kali could have eaten Rick in a single bite but chose to extend the act of consumption.

Rick didn’t take long to spurt inside of Kali’s snake pussy. It was hot and forbidden in all the right ways. Clare felt her whole body heat up, and cum as Kali slowly consumed Rick whole. This was the father of her child, and Clare was slicking away at the site of his consumption. Forbidden barely covered how wrong she should feel, but she couldn’t stop herself from masturbating to the site.

She realized then that Rick wouldn’t go alone; all three would be in Kali soon. The coils tightened around her backside, and if she was going to escape, she had missed her chance.

Cum dripped from Kali’s wet slit as she pulled it off Rick’s prick. The member had barely softened before it began growing stiff again. Clare had never seen it grow so hard.

Kali lifted her head and winked. She opened her mouth wide and showed her throat to the studio cameras. Clare remembered then that they were live; surely someone would save them. She reached into her clothes while Kali was distracted and opened her phone. She needed to go to the comments and tell their fans to send help.

When she logged on, she found her account had been deleted. Clare was so shocked the phone slipped out of her hand and the screen shattered on the ground.

She looked up to see the last of Rick slip down Kali’s throat as the giant snake seemed to swim through the air to swallow Rick’s toes. Clare tried to see any sign of Rick, but he barely made a dent in Kali’s bulk. The giant snake chose that moment to turn to her.

“He was such a sweet treat. But not as sweet as you will be. I’ve never eaten a human-like you before.” Kali’s coils moved, binding Clare into place until her toes pointed towards the snake’s maw.

“We aren’t guests; we were supposed to say we were handlers. It's in the script,” Clare said.

“I know,” Kali said, and Clare blinked.

Clare stared at the giant snake as her toes began their descent. “Then why are you doing this?” Clare asked.

She asked as she reached down with all her might. For once, the coils weren’t tight enough to stop her. Clare reached around her bloated pregnant belly and flicked her clit. Her back arched as an orgasm hit.

“We had different scripts,” Kali said.

“Why would they do this to us?” Clare moaned as her third orgasm hit her. The tightness of Kali’s throat reached her ankles, and she came.

“Your flavor is so unique. If we had more time, I would regurgitate you and swallow you over and over again. Each time your desire to return to my guts would increase until,” Kali swallowed, bringing the tightness to Clare’s knees. “Once you’re inside me, you will understand,” Kali promised.

Clare felt Kali’s forked tongue wiggle its way inside her ass as the coils loosened. “I love your taste so much I could lick your beautiful booty for hours. But I think the best is yet to come.” Kali said.

She sunk in deeper, and the throat widened around her hips. Clare could feel the throat squelch and massage her clit with its every rivulet. Her juicy pussy squirted again, and her lover’s coils loosened. Finally, when her belly filled her beautiful serpent’s throat, she felt the mouth close around her, sealing Clare in darkness. Saliva dripped all around her, and she felt the most glorious sensation. Clare realized that Kali was sucking on her pregnant belly like hard candy.

Kali’s throat pulled, and the snake’s mouth dumped more juices before they were slurped up. Clare came again and felt her body freeze up. Slowly the throat relaxed, and she felt Kali’s lovely flesh gently rise around her pregnant belly. Then, finally, it pulled her inside, and what little light remained vanished.

Clare felt herself cum as Kali’s juices covered her skin. A hand grabbed her ankle pulling her deeper. Clare screamed and squirted, kissed and sucked on the walls, and rubbed the dripping juices into her nipples. She was snake food now and couldn’t think of a thing wrong with that.

Rick squelched on top of her and plunged inside her sopping wet pussy. She came again and knew that she would continue to cum for the next week. Clare felt her lovely serpent move as powerful muscles squelched them into Kali’s lovely flesh.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)