More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Dirty Dan the Djinn

Bobby was surprised when he was awakened by sounds of sex coming from the kitchen of the small house he shared with his parents. At 19 Bobby was still living at home while he went to the local community college. His room was right off the kitchen area and he woke to the distinct sounds of flesh slapping that could only be a cock pounding a pussy. He exited his room and slowly looked around the corner into the kitchen. He saw a man dressed in a service uniform of some plumbing company pounding his oversized cock into his mom’s pussy. Bobby's mom was bent over the kitchen table with her yoga pants and panties around her ankles while the man violated her spread open wet pussy with his massive cock.

His mom started to climax as he watched. She moaned loudly saying, “Fuck yes give me your big cock. Pound me harder, fuck you’re making me cum. Don’t stop, keep fucking me.”

Bobby could see her pussy pulsing around the man’s thick cock, and Bobby could see her hips humping back to drive the man’s cock deeper inside her cunt. Bobby’s own cock was a hard pole in his pants as he watched the man pull his cock out and begin to ejaculate. His first long string of cum hit his mom in the back of the head dripping from her blonde hair. Then his cock kept pulsing, spraying his mom’s back and ass with his load of jizz.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)