More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Molimol Molimol

What species are you, where do you live and what other things can you tell us about you?

Direwolf, Leonid Kingdom, to-be patriarch

Saif Roldan, that is you. Formerly sellsword, formerly choreboy. There is little attachment to your past as you had little interest in it.

That was not so for the queen.

Luciana of Leonid did you the 'honor' of revealing your legacy to you. You were one of the very few, some might say the last, of the Direwolves. Sure, everyone thought you were just some freakishly large wolf with a knack for a scrap, but no.

Some two generations back an insular tribe that resisted all attempts being absorbed into some kingdom or another. All of them failing infuriatingly and returning only broken soldiers and equipment. Rumor had it, apparently, a half-naked direwolf with a looted blade was more than a match for a knight of the realm.

In any case, the kingdom in question would such an unruly population to stand, let alone one with such might, one at their borders even.

It took a small army to purge the tribe, scattering or extermiating them, lost to time. Until a certain schollar noticed you.

You stood head and shoulders taller than some of the largest carinvores, twice as wide as most herbivores, and wielding a greatsword single-handed. You knew you were impossing, and it served you well, but this...

"Thus, by royal decree: in order to bring new life to the near-forgotten Direwolf Clan, you, Sir Saif Roldan of Leonid, may freely lay with any unmarried female of the realm"

Oh yeah, you were knighted too. That was nice.

A/N: Mainly to have a foot in the door, the other thread was too bloated and this one gave me ideas that wouldnt stop bouncing around.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)