More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Dinner at fancy restaurant

I am a slutty girl but I am also able to show class when I dress up in an elegant black dress that shows my body but in a tasteful way with cleavage that show my big boobs and skirt showing my legs and elegant make up that highlight my natural beauty. I met a wealthy man named Thomas who was looking for an elegant lady to take him out for a nice dinner and I agree to go with him and I dress myself up and we go to a very fancy restaurant and we eat a nice meal and drink wine.

"Thomas this is a very nice evening thank you for invite me along" I say and smile at him.

At the same time as I talk to him I take off my high heel shoe and I put my stocking between his leg and rub his penis with my bare foot and he is becoming erect. He know it is me and he is aroused but we are at the nice restaurant so we must show restraint and I enjoy teasing him. He finish drink quickly and want to leave because he is very aroused.

After the dinner was over we went back to the nice hotel where Thomas was staying for his business trip and took the elevator up to the floor of his room, where we were the only ones in the elevator so I was able to kiss and tease him and pull the top of my dress down and show him my boobs but I have my clothes back on by the time we get to his flor so we are not seen and then we get off of the elevator and go into the room of his hotel.

Then in the room he kiss me and help me take off my dress, I am wearing no bra underneath just a black panty and I remove that as well to bare my pussy for him while I also help him to remove his clothing starting with his shirt and expose his chest and his stomach where he is shown to be somewhat athletic and work out. I rub my hands over his chest and press my fingernails.

"Mmm very good Lucy" he said.

After his clothes were off I saw him very erect with his big dick so I push him down on the bed and he eagerly go to it. Then I climb on and I lick at his hard penis shaft and move my toungue up to the length of it and then I start to suck on his penis. First I lick his head of his erect dick and taste the pre-cum dripping out. Then I move my tongue down to the ball and lick there. Then I lick back up the penis on the underside and make his penis very erect.

slurp slurp

"OHHHH suck it very good Lucy " THomas said very aroused and enjoying the suck.

slurp slurp

He then want to taste so he pull me on to the top of him into a 69 position where I was sucking on his dick and he lick me with his tounge and lick my wet pussy making my juice drip out of my wet fuck hole from the lick. I moan "MMM MMMMMM" into his dick and grind down on his face and ride his face with my pussy with my mouth full of big hard dick. I give him oral and get it from him and feel very good with the hot dick in my mouth and the licking on my pussy.

lick lick

"MMMM Lucy your pussy taste so good " Thomas said.

lick lick

He lick me more and more and make my pussy very wet and he lick up all of the wetness that is drip out from the lips and he lick my aroused clitoris and make me very wet and horny and then he want to fuck me very hard and I am very horny so I want it very much as well.

"Oooooh fuck me in my pussy" I say.

He put em on hand and knee in front of a mirror in the room so I can see him behind me and he reach around me from behind and he put his hand on my boobs and he push his big penis into me from behind and he start to fuck me. He go slow at first and then go faster and push his penis in and out of my hot fuck hole slide it in and out of me and start to fuck me even faster.

thrust thrust

"OOOOH fuck me fuck my pussy" I moan.

thrust thrust

"OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH" it feel so good I keep moaning while Thomas behind me keep drilling his big dick deep into my hot pussy and he fuck me so hard now he put his hand on my hips and hold me while he sit up straight and keep driving his big penis into me fucking me very hard making my pussy make wet noise with every push and filling me up with big dick so deep.

thrust thrust

"OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH" I moan out more from the big dick and the hard fucking putting my head down and my ass up and thrust back against him and feel his big dick fucking me so hard and good.

I loked up and saw myself in the mirror getting fucked and I liked what I see in the mirror of me getting fucked. Then I put m y head back down so he can thrust into my tight pussy and he grab onto my body and push me ahead then pull me back and help me fuck back against me as he fuck me.

I moan more and almost scream and push back agianst the big dick fucking me in my hot cunt and it make me cum explosively with hard orgasm that make my juices drip out of my pussy that Thomas still keep fucking and he keep fucking my pussy and make more of my female cum leak out and coat his cock from the intense orgasm that I have from the fucking.

He fuck me very hard and make my pussy cum very good and then he pull his penis out of me and and he stroke it one two three big strokes along the wet shaft which is enough to make him blow out his big load of cum as he shoot it out on my back and then I turn over to see the cum shoot out because I like to watch a big dick cum on me and then he shoot out more cum onto me and he shoot the cum on my boobs and stomach and he shoot out a big load of cum on me.

He fall back breathing hard and I admire the cum he shoot on me in the mirror.

Where does he fuck me next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)