More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nippy Nippy

What's next?

Dinner At The Neighbors'

A couple hours pass before Lili hears a knock. She opens the front door and sees a young man with short brown hair and green eyes. The air escapes from the boy's lungs as he sees the gorgeous redhead standing before him. Lili smiles, "You must be Henry's son. My name's Lili." She puts out her hand for a shake.

The young man stutters as he introduces himself, "Uh I-I'm Zack." He shakes her hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you." Lili notices him sneaking glances at her cleavage, "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Zack." She looks down at her body, "I hope this outfit is okay for the dinner, I haven't had a chance to unpack the rest of my clothes."

Zack nods, "You look good--Uh I mean the clothes look good." His face turns beet red. Lili giggles, "Thanks, should we get going?" They head over to the house next door. As they enter the house as blonde woman in a light blue dress hurries over and hugs Lili, "It's so good to meet you, My name's Daisy." She guides Lili over to the dining room.

"This is my daughter, Hope." She gestures to a young woman with short blonde hair, wearing a pink long sleeve blouse and white denim shorts, "Hope, come say hi to our guest." The girl looks up from her phone and a look of interest comes across her face as she sees Lili. She quickly gets up from her chair and hugs the redhead, "It's so nice to have another girl in the neighborhood."

They all sit at the table as Daisy serves everyone a plate of biscuits and gravy. Before they begin eating, Daisy asks Lili to join them in prayer. Lili agrees and they all close their eyes as Henry begins saying grace. Lili peeks around and notices Hope on her phone, She smirks and closes her eyes again. Henry finishes the prayer and everyone begins chowing down.

"So, Lili, What made you decide to move to our neck of the woods?" Daisy asks. Lili swallows the food in her mouth and answers, "Well, I was looking for a peaceful place I could relax and I was told this place has the nicest community, Which seems to be true going by your kindness." Daisy smiles, "Well, that's sweet of you to say. I'm sure you'll be very happy here." Lili smirks, "Oh, so do I."

They converse for awhile about mundane things before Lili asks to use the bathroom. "Of course," Henry replies, "Zack, show Lili where the bathroom is." Zack nods, "Yes sir." He get out of chair and guides Lili through the living room and down the hallway, "Here it is." He gestures to the door. Lili smiles at him, "Thanks, darling." The boy blushes as he walks back to the dining room.

Lili waits for him to be out of view and begins snooping around.

Which room does she enter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)