More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nippy Nippy

Which room does she enter?

Zack's Room

Lili sneaks up the stairs and into the nearest room. As she enters the room she sees football posters on the wall and realizes she's in the son's room. She scours the room, looking for anything she can use to seduce the young man. On the nightstand she finds Zack's phone charging.

Lili picks up the phone and looks through it. She finds lot of voyeuristic pictures of women in bikinis at the beach. Lili grins, "So you're a peeper, huh? I can work with that." She sets the phone down and goes to the window. She see that his room faces her house, with a perfect view of her pool. She makes sure the boy's blinds are open and leaves the room, heading back to the dining area.

Soon the dinner is over and Lili says goodbye to her friendly neighbors. She heads home and hops on the computer to buy the skimpiest bikini she can find. She orders a light blue G string micro bikini that is sure to leave very little to the imagination. Lili pays extra to have it delivered tomorrow.

Moments later there is a knock at her door. Lili opens the door to see Hope standing there, looking nervous, "Hi Lili, I was wondering if I could talk with you." The young woman says. Lili smiles, "Of course, come on in." She guides the young blonde into the house. They sit on the couch and Lili starts the conversation, "So, what's on your mind?"

Hope looks at the ground for a second before looking back at the redhead, "I...I've been having feelings, feelings I shouldn't be having." Lili raises an eyebrow, her interest peaked, "What kind of feelings, Hope?" She asks. "Sinful ones, the kind God frowns upon." She looks distraught, "I don't know what to do."

Lili holds Hope's hand and looks her in the eyes, "I think these feelings are a part of who you are and that you were made this way for a reason. God doesn't make mistakes, right?" Hope nods. "Right." Lili caresses the girl's face, "So embrace these feelings and be true to yourself." Hope smiles and give Lili a big hug, "Thank you so much! I'm so glad you moved here." Lili grins, "Me too, sweetie."

Hope leaves with more confidence than when she arrived. Lili is happy with how fast things are progressing. She goes to bed, excited to begin her plan to bring out this family's hidden desires.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)