More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Dina (The Last Of Us Part II)

We have a family. She doesn't get to be more important than that.

— Dina to Ellie.

Dina is the deuteragonist of Ellie's story in The Last of Us Part II. She is Ellie's partner and one of the characters who assist her on her quest for . She is voiced and motion-captured by Shannon Woodward.

Design and appearance :

Dina wears numerous clothing during the game. She predominantly wears brown and autumn coloured clothes such as her brown fur coat she wears while on patrol and her brown denim jacket while patrolling Seattle. She wears blue jeans. Her hair is black and typically tied back in a ponytail.

Trivia :

  1. Dina wears a hamsa bracelet. Such bracelets are common throughout the Middle East, and often serve as a good luck charm, or protection from the evil eye (jealousy or spite). Hanging on the wall at her and Ellie's farmhouse is another hamsa featuring the chai symbol, the Hebrew word for "alive" or "living" and a prominent Jewish symbol.
  2. The name Dina is a common Hebrew name, an alternate spelling to the biblical name Dinah - the daughter of Jacob, one of the patriarchs of the Israelite. The Hebrew meaning of the name is "vindicated" or "judged".
  3. Dina's voice actress, Shannon Woodward, and Isaac Dixon's, Jeffrey Wright, were both previously in the HBO series Westworld together. Halley Gross, who was the narrative lead for Part II, was also a writer for the show.
  4. Dina's face is the likeness of Cascina Caradonna.
  5. In the earlier concept art, Dina's nose was supposed to be more bridged.

Where is Dina when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)