More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonTea AnonTea

You begin pleasuring your...

Dick. (Straight)

You give your little guy a few good pulls as your memories go back to last night's fuck. You can't remember her name, but you do remember she was tight as all hell. The way her pussy just sucked you in, leaving your wanting more and never getting enough after every little thrust.

It was a little big for her, you remember her saying. A 'little too big' was a severe understatement, yours was an awe-spiring 10 inches long when erect, bordering on 11. It was difficult to get the whole thing in her, but she by an incredible feat of sex prowess she managed to get you down to the hilt.

Your first orgasm of that particular one night stand was... explosive. You came so much she immediately came halfway through. It leaked out, onto your sheets as she greedily grinded into you as you pumped it into her. Not long after, your minds blown, she immediately asks to take it up a notch.

Your sex leaves the bed, going to a corner of the room. Thankfully the other rooms are to your knowledge empty, as your hungry pounding of her pussy probably made quite a bit of noise. You fucked her so hard she pissed herself a little while tightening her hold on you.

After a bit more wetting yourselves from how hard you fucked each other, the two of you laid down on your bed, your handiwork showing clearly. She was leaking cum and her belly was bulged, her eyes unfocused from the pleasure.

You cum, your slightly luminous seed adding another stain to your sheets. Ah well, you were gonna wash them later anyways.

You get up and don your clothes - a simple tunic, some black trousers and a worn cloak. You've got a long day ahead of you. Lots of loads to haul and guards to avoid.

Now for a different point of view.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)