More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

What's next?

Dianne received the gifts and letters from her fans

After a long day of working, Dianne Doan managed to return to her hotel's room. Once there, she decided to spend some time by reading the letters and seeing the gifts her fans have given her via mail. After reading a series of letters and opened up some gifts, she found one particularly interesting because the letter said the writer, who is a he, is one of your biggest fans and would like to meet her one day in person and also because his gift is quite unique. The gift itself is none other but blue sapphire pyramid-shaped necklace.

"This guy is clearly has a taste when it came to jewelry." Dianne said with a smile as she's looking at the necklace in her right hand. Then, she puts it on the drawer and go to take a shower. Once finished, she grabs a violet sleeping gown, wear it and get on the bed. Before she falls asleep, she puts on the necklace that she received from one of her fans. After that, she turned off the light and fall asleep.

Later at midnight, the necklace begins to glow electric blue. Suddenly, the light expands and consume her body and then, Dianne Doan disappeared from her bedroom without a trace!

Where did she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)