More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tlerone tlerone

What happens to Lea?

Dianna’s

“She’s gonna be so embarrassed!”

Little more than a month on from that fateful March day, when Dianna Agron found herself locked out of her apartment with nothing but a towel, (which she also promptly lost) and was humiliated in front of a couple dozen of her fans in a public park, after streaking most of the morning, Dianna was planning.

Planning on getting sweet on her roommate.

What? You think sitting up at 3 AM meticulously noting down every aspect of a plan to strip and humiliate you roommate was crazy? Well... Maybe it was a little... Geeze, Lea had made this all look so easy. And yes, even though Lea had claimed she had nothing to do with Dianna’s humiliating exposure, Dianna had a fair suspicion Lea had in fact orchestrated most if not all of it. Lea sending most of the cast pictures and videos of her streak to the studio was concrete enough evidence...

…suggesting a storyline for Glee in which Quinn gets locked out naked was indisputable proof.

(The fact that filming for that episode started next week was just kicking her while she’s down...)

But that did not dismay Dianna! In fact, it rather spurred her on, after all, it seemed unfair that she be stripped naked twice in a public setting by Lea, without getting a little on her first. No matter if Dianna enjoyed it or not...

“Goddamn it...” Dianna clenched her teeth, feeling the small bubbles of arousal creeping up again. After her public streak and exposure to those fans, she had plenty of, let's say, “material” for her late-night sessions, but the thought of Lea in a similar situation lately had been getting her even more riled up. Made concentrating on the plan difficult...

Sighing, Dianna looked over the plan one more time. It was about as finished as it was going to get, and tomorrow was her only shot to enact her plan. Dianna put the folder containing the details of the plan under her bed, before lying down, content to get a few hours' sleep.

Right after she took care of some ‘urges’ ...

What’s Dianna’s plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)