More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Well?

Destructis

Destructis was Done with teadhing the new Recruits, they were to eager to please, and lacked confidence, it seems he would have ro decide between sending them to Senya or to Sana-Rae. He was restless, it wasn't as easy to define oneself as it once was, he was once the Emperor's and later the Empire's, Wrath personified. He used to be a Sith Lord, a Light and Grey Sith for the Most part, but a Sith Still. He had been through the Merciless and Unrelenting Trials on Korriban, but he wasn't firmly in the Dark-Sides Fold, he saw the Value in Peace, as well as the Strength in Allies.

But what was most Suprising for most who met him was the fact that he had an incredibly Loving and warm Relationship with His former Girl, Vette, and what was more, she was his Wife. He loved her more than Life Itself, More than The Empire, the Sith The Eternal Alliance, or even his own Life. She was the one good thing in his life, and it wasn't until the Time of his Unfreezing that he truly felt alone, and became highly Fatalistic and Self-sacrificing. She made everything worthwile. But today they were apart, she had gone on a mission with the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. That left him by himself, and He decided to go out into the Wilds of Odessen.

Does he find anything in the Unforgiving Jungles and Roving Plains of Odessen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)