More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Does he find anything in the Unforgiving Jungles and Roving Plains of Odessen?

Je'daii, Rakatan, and Kwa Architecture

Destructis had left the Base with only his Lightsaber, A 3rd-Grade Long-Term Survival Kit, A Holocron, A Comm link, A Pike, and a Vibro Blade. He was accompanied by Arcann and Jango, both had free time to kill and were also interested in looking into what they could find in their Planets Wilds. They had Spent a bit of Time Importing Various Beast's here as a means to test some soldiers, but Destructis and Cipher Nine had allowed several to escape into the Planets Wilds. The majority of what they imported were Vorantiki, Nexu, Reek's, Jugoran's, some Akk Hounds, Tuk'ata, and a Couple of Krayt Dragon's and a Rancor, they had allowed all but the Nexu and Rancor to escape, for fairly simple reasons.

This was an expedition in all but name. It wasn't long before they came across a Strange Ruined City. ''What the Fuck? Wait a Minute! I recognise some of these Inscriptions, this is an old dialect of the Sith, The Language, not the Race. Lets see: be-beware the Uplifted, and keep.........your distance? Those he control the......darkness rest deep below?'' Destructis says when he comes to a sudden realisation. ''We need to leave, and not dome back until we have an Army of Skytroopers and Knights at our back, there is something very dark here, and we may need alk the help we can get.'' Says Destructis fearfully.''Why whats the Matter? What is down below?'' Asks Arcann. ''Most likely? The darkest creations of the Rakata and most likely their masters.'' Says Destructis as he starts to leave. ''We'd best speak about this to Kealen.'' Mutters Jango.

What does Kealen have to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)