More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diggitydog6 Diggitydog6

What's next?

Destiny awaits

Some of you might be thinking that this is where her enemies have their fun with her and utterly humiliate her. No rather the enemy captured her, placing her in chains and under heavy guards. Despite the heavy losses The Imperial Empire suffered; the leadership wasn’t daft. The power that this seemingly mysterious, yet utterly beautiful maiden of what could be royal status, presented. It would be a waste to allow her to be denigrated. Despite the brutal invasion; the Imperial Empire had rules of engagement. Nobles were treated fairly, they would avoid harming anyone of noble status. Though with Mitsuwa, she was a different case; she had to be secured due to the power she posed, however she looked like nobility and earlier they had overheard the citizens speaking of some lightning princess. Suffice to say, the risk of their superiors reprimanding them for breaking conduct was affecting their choices.

A horse walks past pillaged villages; random soldiers stood guard holding the land. The capital had fallen, the Empire had been dissolved with most of the nobility being replaced by loyal subordinates of the Imperial Empire. What few nobility that did sell out the Empire were rewarded. Mitsuwa and the royal family were being brought back to the Capital of the Imperial Empire. More clopping; more thumbing of the cage as the cart, withholding the cage, ran amongst rough ground. Mitsuwa yelped a little bit every time the cage rattled. Time had passed, she had lost track of time; she did not know how much time it’ll take till she reached the destination that her captors wanted her to be at. What she did know was that if she could get some alone time; she could escape.

Days past, How many that past she could not positively confirm; though some of the times they stopped, cart would rest for an uncomfortable amount of time, sometimes she was fed and given drink. Her trip was definitely rough, unlike the former royal family who were also being transported to the Capital of the Imperial Empire. They were treated with some formality, being transported by horse and buggy. Not that she would know; for she was blindfolded and was carted off a couple paces so that no ambush or bandit could target both her and the royals.

Finally she reached the Capital; all the while a heavy detachment of soldiers followed her cart. They made sure to keep the riff-raff away from the cart. News of the military’s victory over the Empire had already reached the Capital and many of the citizens who saw the procession cheered for the victorious army. Any jeers or snide remarks towards the captives were drowned out by cheers of the crowd. Mitsuwa flinched as the cheers started. Her heart plummet; it was clear she was getting close to one of two likely options

the gallows, or some fate dictated by some nobility. The cart rolled up to the Palace, coming to a gradual stop. Several guards aided Mitsuwa out of the cage, helping her down with some genteal. Still blindfolded and chained up; she was led into the castle.

Mitsuwa was brought before the Emperor of the Imperial Empire. All Hail the Emperor of Alder; his honor guards announced. The Emperor sat in his throne, a man who looked to be in his early thirties; he was endorned in the high fashion of the time, his purple cape drew the eye. Once he saw the young Mitsuwa, he was smitten. “Ah so this is the princess that dares to oppose me. Guards remove her folds!”

The guard that had escorted her removed her blindfold. “Ah, who are you, what are you going to do to me?” Mitsuwa spouted as she took in her surroundings, looking about the room frantically. The Emperor glanced at Mitsuwa, taking in her beauty; her dress only extenuating her beauty. “Tell me, fair maiden. What is your name?” “... Mitsuwa.” “Hmm… you’ll make a fine addition to my harem.” Staring to his left he let out a loud scream, “BREAKER! You're needed.”

Misuwa turned her neck to the right. Fear could be seen on her face as a tall man loomed over, lurching towards them. The man was about 6 feet and wearing a black suit. His head was bald and his face had a long scar going diagonal from his right eye to his left chin. “Ah, what a lovely vic- I mean sub…ject. Never fear… my Emperor… this wench will be eating… out of your hands.” Breaker made his way to Mitsuwa, yanking her to the underground chambers. Mitsuwa struggled against the chains and the person. Now she could have used her ability to teleport back to her world; though she didn’t want to expose herself or abilities. That and if she showed such power, the Imperial Empire would most likely replicate it. Should they replicate her abilities, who knows the damage that might happen; nor dose she want to find out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)