More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Diggitydog6 Diggitydog6

What's next?

Turn in Fortune

Mitsuwa was brought into the underground; still fighting back. She was **** into a cold stone wall; **** to stand erect. He clasped a metal collar on her, securing it to her neck. “Alright… undress.” “What, why would I do that?” Before she could get an answer her arms started to move on their own; moving to remove her own clothes. Gingerly removing her clothes, folding them up, and neatly stacking them before her as she started kneeling. Mitsuwa was staring in disbelief; leaning over her the Breaker spoke, “Now… march yourself to the stocks.” Mitsuwa’s body convulsed, marching itself towards the aforementioned stocks despite the fact that Mitsuwa had never been here before.

Mitsuwa found herself locked into the stock; her ass was now exposed to the man. “Now… good pet… good pet listen to orders. Bad pet… bad pet disobeys orders. Good pet address… Master with formality. Bad pet address… master with disrespect.” “What?” Suddenly a firm whack of a paddle slammed into her butt. Mitsuwa gave a quick yip. “Master… Pet address. Pet speaks… when master allows. Understood.” “Yes master!” Mitsuwa quipped, not wanting to be smacked. Unfortunately she was smacked again. Pain seeped into her ass as she jolted as best she could in the stock. “Pet speaks… when master allows.” Silences poured into the room. Breaker smirks, “Understood… pet may speak.” “I understand.”

For the rest of week Breaker would lay down the rules; punishing Mitsuwa for disobedience. For a week Mitsuwa lay in that stock; the pain in her back was as bad as the redness of her ass. Breaker having laid the law of the land, confident that it sunk in. He released her from the stock, “Pet learns… how to pleasure. Pet learns… stand erect. Pet learns… conviction.” Mitsuwa didn’t exactly know what he was saying, however she did not want to get punished; she stood straight waiting to see what would happen. Breaker moved his hand into her crotch, stimulating it. Mitsuwa shrieks down, only to get slapped by Breaker, leaving her cheek red. “Pet… conviction.” Mitsuwa immediately understood what he now meant; now she had to stay here without shrieking to his touch. Breaker continued to stimulate her crotch; continuing to discipline Mitsuwa as the intense sensation broke her composer. Though as he continued, her crotch started to feel hot, moist even. “Pet learns… now pet dose.” Mitsuwa moved her hand down to her crotch; hesitantly fingering herself.

She started to get into it; her fingers grew more adventures. Growing more wet; her face relaxed as the realization of pleasure came to hit her. “Pet learns. Pet learns to enjoy itself. Now pet learns… the dog. Pet learns… acceptance.” Mitsuwa shivered at his words, her head was conflicted; should she stay she risked becoming docile, however if she escaped she risked destabilizing this world and any other world with knowledge that mustn't be spread. Mitsuwa stood there awaiting something. “Pet… get on ground. Pet learns… stay on its limbs. Pet understands… follow orders… everyone.” Mistuwa got on all fours, shivering and lurching away as the man latched a rope leash around her collar. “Pet walks.” For the rest of the month or so; Mitsuwa had to endure being an animal to this man. Having to endure the public exhibition and humiliation of being brought out to be seen by the Emperor. Once even being brought out into the city, though at night. All the while being punished for infractions, and rewarded for good behavior. Mitsuwa was getting more comfortable with this type of treatment. She knew that if this continued, there was probably no going back. “Pet learns… toys… enjoy. Pet go… go to cell… go to bed.” Mitsuwa having become fearful of what punishment he might do, immediately listened and made her way to her ‘bed chambers’.

“Pet… pet lay in bed.” Mitsuwa laid down in the bed; Breaker stood at her bedside, looming over her. Breaker brought out a jar; using his finger to gain some slick substance, probably lubricant. Breaker lubricated her crotch; then he grabbed a long probing tool. Mitsuwa had a faint idea of the item; despite her brother’s attempts to hide his ‘magazines’, she’d peek every now and then. The item was most likely a dildo, though a crude version of it. Mitsuwa shivered at this, before she could protest; the probe violated her. In and out, moans of pleasure could be heard. Days passed as Breaker continued to add more toys to the lessons such as: horseshoe, anal beads, and nipple clamps. “Pet learns… pet rests… then pet learns more.” Breaker left the room. Mitsuwa twitching from the pleasure, heavily breathing and hardly in the right mind. She had enough, she can’t continue this; despite the damages that could happen should they discover more about her abilities. Mitsuwa teleported to her room; sighing in relief that it was over.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)