More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Franz127 Franz127

How was the walk

Describing the Family

Since the walk might take a while, I might as well describe my family.

There's obviously me, Chris, but most people actually call me CJ. I am 18 and a senior in highschool. I'm tall at 6'2 and skinny with long brown hair. And I do the odd job here and there to help the family stay afloat.

Then there's my mother, Carolyn, but again nicknames persist and most people call her Carol. She's 42 and 5'8" she has blonde hair (albeit not natural) cut into a bit of a messy bob. She has a natural hour glass figure with some wrinkles starting to show on her face. She is currently staying mostly at home with a broken leg but that doesn't stop her from hanging out at our neighbors/her best friends house.

There's my eldest sister, Cindy. She's 22 and quite a bit shorter then the rest of us at 5'2". Like me she has brown hair and like my mom she where's it a shorter length. Unlike the rest of us too she is a bit on the chubbier side with a pear shape body though I wouldn't say she is fat. She mostly acts like a mom to me and my other sister, taking care of both of us when we are at our worst. It's almost funny that none of us believe she's our full sister but a paternity test proved otherwise. She works full time as a waitress to support us, the added benefit is that she brings back free food.

Then there's my other older sister, Claire. She just turned 20 and is the tallest of the girls standing at 6'1. She always jokes that guys get intimidated by her height and honestly I can see why. She's always been athletic and while she's also been good at school her scholarship came for volleyball. Meaning she spends her free time staying fit. Besides that she does do temp work to help support us. Me and her used to be super close when we were younger however now I feel we struggle to find time to spend together. I also think she has a secret boyfriend but I cannot yet prove that.

If you were to ask about my father, I would have to say absent. Well not completely he left when I was one and still sends Cindy cards but the rest of us he ghosted. Apparently he is supposed to pay child support but his name wasn't on our birth certificates which made the court him to take a paternity test to prove otherwise. We lucked out and he was to pay but he ended up defaulting a couple years later. Doesn't matter now since I'm his last kid and now 18 anyways.

Bank?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)