More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

What race are you?

Demonblooded

The Demonblooded are a fairly rare race, descended from ancient matings between and demons and the inhabitants of Eroticia. These descendants of demons are naturally charismatic, and have an affinity towards magic.

Demonblooded look mostly like humans, but with spaded tails, horns, and unusual skin colours. Typically, their penises are 7-10 inches long, and human except for the colouration. Most of the demonblooded have an incredibly high sex drive, a result of their demonic heritage. The race as a whole tends towards lean builds, but adventurers are likely fit and athletic, if not heavily muscled.

Years after the barrier between our plane and the infernal plane was broken by the first sorcerers, the first generation of Demonbloods was born from courtships between demons and mortals.

Shunned and branded as abominations by humans and elves alike, most became nomadic travelers and traders in order to escape the discrimination and ridicule that come from living in a city. However, in recent generations, the attitudes that previously shunned the Demonbloods have softened. Most cities around Eroticia have small, tight-knit communities of Demonbloods that are generally accepted.

Choose your class:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)