More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lovingcreampies Lovingcreampies

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Demon

Pain. Rage. Lust. Hate. Evil. These things swirled around you like a maelstrom.

Blood. Gore. Bone. Bile. Poison. These things drowned you with malevolent intent.

You have but one thought. Form. You must draw upon all the things that are trying to destroy you, and from it all you must create a body.

You first settle on the rage. The Hate. The Evil. And from those base concepts, you draw your strength. You want it all. Everything this demonic pool of power has to offer. You will be damned if even an ounce of power escapes your hunger. You consume everything, drinking in the blood, pulling the bone into shape, construct organs out of the gore and bile, and sculpt skin from the poison.

Unbearable Pain, blinding Rage, uncontrollable Lust, unbreakable Hate, and unyielding Evil. You craft your mind out of these unholy forces. You drink in more. More. More. Until there is nothing left to consume. Only then do you open your eyes.

You find yourself in a pit that once held all manner of things. Now it is only barren and desolate, having consumed everything within to form your body. Time to examine what your struggle has wrought.

Your body is impressive. Unmistakably male. Standing over eight feet tall with raven black hair falling in luscious curls to your bulging shoulders. Dark purple skin encases your body barely containing your massive musculature. A simple touch from you clawed hand revels that your skin is hard and sturdy, much like leather. Severe but handsome features adorn your face, something that would melt a girls heart if the aura of evil were not so heavy around you. . Black as night wings stretch from your back, curling around your body as the pit is too small to accommodate your full wingspan of roughly ten feet across, you surmise.

You are also stark naked, glistening with the last dregs of blood from your ordeal in the pit. As you finish the examination of your body you notice one other thing. Your Manhood. Roughly seven inches long while flaccid, you already know that once erect, it will be just as monstrous as the rest of your demonic body.

Examination complete. It was time to leave this demonic womb of a pit, and meet your maker. With a small effort from your massive thighs, you leap clear of the pit, landing in a half crouched battle ready position.

"My Lord, What do you suppose it is? I have never seen a creature of its like before. The only thing I recognize are the eyes. Your eyes, My Lord." A whispered scratchy voice spoke form the darkness. Before it had even finished talking you have already found and examined the source of the voice. Two figures stood in the shadows, easily perceived with your demonic sight. And strangely enough, you know exactly who they are. With slight surprise you realize that you know many things you shouldn't. Somehow the Magic of the pit gave you a lifetimes worth of information when you consumed it. But back to the two figures.

You knew the small, cloaked figure to be called Uldar. Clearly the one who spoke earlier. The creature known as Uldar was mysterious and unknowable, nothing at all revealed beyond the shapeless figure beneath the billowing cloak . Not even a gender could be told, truly, as the voice that issued forth from the darkness of the hood was almost always a whisper, even when it was somehow loud. Not even your demonic senses, could tell you anything about the cloaked figure save for the fact that it was indeed a living thing and that it was powerful in the mystical arts as the stench of magic seemed to permeate the cloaked figure. Uldar was powerful, in its' way, but you felt nothing but contempt for the cloaked figure as you regarded it with your Malevolent Demon's gaze.

The figure next to Uldar, however, was a different matter. Encased in blackness from head to toe, plate armor made of a black steel that shone like obsidian and was etched with demonic visages and eldritch symbols throughout its surface, the figure next to Uldar was imposing and powerful. He stood at slightly above eye level, making him roughly eight and a half feet tall, and his breadth again was only slightly larger then your own. Power seemed to radiate from him to all your senses, magical and physical strength seeming to seethe in him with every breath he took. He was the image of power and darkness made flesh. Or you assumed there was flesh beneath the steel, but all you could truly see was that armor and a single strip of darkness in his helmet's faceplate where burning red eyes shone with malevolent light.

You instantly recognize him for what he is. He is a Demon. Same as you, only Infinitely older and Infinitely more powerful. And as his voice booms out for the first time since your birth, you know that this Evil titan is your one and only master.

"You do not recognize it? That does not surprise me. You don't have the capacity to understand what he is." as his eyes examine you, you know without a doubt that that he does not want you to say what you are. For in doing so you might revel what he is, and that is his most tightly guarded secret.

"I have no need for you to swear fealty to me, for I know you can be nothing but loyal to me. Correct?"

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)