More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Is Steve Ok?

Definitely not Ok

You watch in shock as Gretchen simply pushes over Jonathan, tearing off his pants as he falls. Jonathon, though surprised, is clearly erect. Gretchen who is obviously going commando literally jumps on Jonathan's pole. You wince a little, you can't imagine that didn't hurt a little.

You turn to Steve who is growling in pain.

"Oh, grr...Ow...grr."

"Steve are you Ok?"

"Oh god, you need to run, Heather."

"I'll run and get help in a minute. I have an ibuprofen, do you want it?"

Steve looks up at you with the eyes of a wolf. "Grr!" He growls. You hear the cracking of bones as his jaw begins to extend. You hear pops as sharp teeth displace the ones already there.

He looks at you. "You don't understand. You need to run. It feels...good."

You watch his clothes burst apart. Fur begins to grow over his body. He looks at you, drool oozing from his jaws.

His stare is hungry. You can't tell whether the thing that was Steve means to kill you or fuck you. Neither option sounds good.

You run.

As you run you search your purse. You smile. You still have pepper spray. Behind you a wolffish beast bursts through the door.

You can face him, look for a weapon, or keep running.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)