More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's next?

Look for a weapon

Pepper spray is great for a mugger, but you have a three or four hundred pound beast after you. You spot a pair of crossed broadswords hung on the wall as props. You pull one down and realize, it's a real broadsword.

For just a moment you wonder if it started as a prop and became real with exhibits or if they were going for authenticity. Your thoughts are interrupted by a massive beast bursting forth from the Werewolf's Den.

You quickly run. Even armed you have no desire to confront a beast of that size. You run down cobblestones into the basement. You slip into an alcove. You go absolutely still. You hear growling.

The beast that was Steve is no more than ten feet away. He sniffs. He looks your way. You hear a noise in the distance. Another visitor in the house. The beast gallops toward the noise. You exhale and feel sorry for whoever made the noise.

You walk out into the hall, right in front of a second beast.

"Jonathon?"

It growls in response. You hear a growling noise from behind. Apparently Steve is back.

You pull your pepper spray out. You look back at Steve, then at Jonathon. Jonathon begins to charge you. From behind you you hear Steve moving toward you as well. You unleash the pepper spray on Jonathon. He howls as it hits him. You dive out of his way as the beasts collide.

They end up in a heap. You stand up and run upstairs. You feel strong.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)