More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by samwalser samwalser

What are the rules?

Default Rule Set

Stace put three jars out on their coffee table.

"Okay, so we'll write up dares and put them in the jars. Easy dares go in this jar, more daring ones go in this jar, and really insane ones go in this jar. If you draw from the easy jar, that's it. You just have to do that dare and you're done for the day. If you draw from the middle jar, then you can give any other person another dare, of your own choosing, that day. So like if I did a dare from the middle jar, then I can dare Brandi to send us a text of her tits and she has to do that AND what ever dare she got that day. Got it so far?

"Good. Now if you draw a dare from the hardest jar, its the same, except you can give a dare to the whole group."

"Okay, so what kind of dares do we put in each jar?" Amy asked.

"Well the first jar should have pretty easy stuff, nothing too sexual, and they should only last 24 hours. Intermediate dares can last as long as a week, or they can be more , even illegal. And for the third jar, you can make someone do almost anything. Anything that won't do any permanent harm."

"What...what if someone refuses to do their dare?" Ted asked.

"I thought about that. It wouldn't be very fun if we only had to do dare when we wanted to, but we also don't want to anybody to do more than they're comfortable with. So I thought that if someone wants to skip a dare, that's fine, but then the other three roommates get to come up with a permanent dare for them. Something that lasts as long as we live in this apartment."

There's a hushed silence all around, as each roommate processes what they're getting into.

"Sounds fun!" Brandi says, innocently. Amy and Ted look at each other, they see other possibility from this game. Maybe "fun" isn't the right word.

But in time everyone agrees, and Stace hands out some scraps of paper so everyone can start writing down dares to put in the jars.

"We'll draw tonight, once everyone's written all the dares they can think up."

How does the first drawing/day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)