More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by samwalser samwalser

How does the first drawing/day go?

An auspicious start and bad luck for 1.

Once it was clear everyone was done writing dares, Stace refilled everyone's glasses for a toast. She reveled in the shy grins on her roommates faces.

"Was everyone as naughty as I was?" She asked. Amy giggled uncomfortably, Ted grinned, and Brandi looked confused.

"I don't know, how naughty were you?" the blonde girl asked.

"Oh, you'll find out soon! Who wants to go first?"

"I'll draw," Ted said, and immediately approached the middle bowl, ensuring him the chance to give another dare one of his roommates any time in the next 24 hours.

"You seem confident!"

"Well, yeah," he said while he reached into the bowl, "there are advantages to being the only guy. I bet a lot of these dares won't even apply to me. Like 'go a week without wearing a bra' or something."

He looked down at the dare in his hand and his face fell. "Well, I guess I deserved that," he said.

"What's it say!" Brandi demanded.

"It says, 'I dare you to get permission from your roommates every time you masturbate this week, if they say no, you can't ask again until the next day.' I guess I'll just go without for a week, shouldn't be too hard."

"Well that depends on what the rest of us draw, doesn't it," Stace teased, "after all, with all these dares going on, you might see some things that make it hard."

"Or make you hard!" Brandi.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. Just remember that I have a dare I can use on any of you tomorrow."

"I'll go!" Brandi hopped up and went over to the bowl with the easy dares. "I guess I'd better start easy. I don't want blue-balls like Ted!"

Her hand popped in and came back out with a slip of paper, she read her dare out loud: "'I dare you to let your roommates pick out your clothes tomorrow.' That doesn't sound so bad!"

Ted smiled at that one.

"Amy, would you like to go next?"

"Can I go last?"

"Okay, sure." Stace walked up, for a second she hovered her hand over the bowl with the most dares. It would be nice to be able to dare the whole group tomorrow. She changed her mind and went to the middle one. Save some fun for tomorrow.

Her dare read, "I dare you to send a sexy selfie to your roommates every day of the week, reveal more every day than you did the day before." She was pretty sure this one was from Ted--it was a smart move, 75% chance of getting sexy photos from at least one of his hot-girl roommates.

After she shared her dare, and reminded everyone that she had earned a dare to give to anyone tomorrow, it was Amy's turn.

She hovered for a long time over the easy bowl, closed her eyes, and surprised everyone (except Stace, who had her suspicions about Amy's submissive, exhibitionist side) by plunging her hand into the middle bowl. She read it and her jaw dropped.

"It says, 'put this dare back into the bowl, and draw a dare from the most dare bowl instead.' Is that even legal?"

"Ooh, a meta-dare. Very clever, whoever came up for it!" Stace said, "there's no rule against it, let's hold a vote. Who thinks Amy should have to take a dare from the dare bowl?" All hands but Amy's shot up. "Looks like it's settled Amy."

"Well...shit. Just remember this means I get to dare everyone in the group now!" And without further preamble, Amy grabbed a card from the bowl with the most dares. It suddenly occurred to Stace that "shy" Amy must have been the one to write that clever meta-dare in the first place.

Things were definitely about to get interesting.

What dare does Amy draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)