More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ovipositivity Ovipositivity

Where does Teysa awaken?

Deeper in the cave!

Teysa awoke in darkness.

The first thing she became aware of was the pain. Her head felt like it was splitting open. Gingerly, she raised a hand to touch her forehead-- it came away sticky with blood, and she winced at the contact, but her skull seemed to be intact. Rising to one knee, she tried to shake off some of the grogginess and take stock. She appeared to still be wearing her armor, though her mace was nowhere to be found. She didn't seem to have any broken bones, which was good, though her torch and other gear was lost somewhere. She opened her mouth to call out, but thought better of it. All sorts of things lurked in these caves. Instead, she murmured a prayer, and a faint glow surrounded her right hand-- no warmth, but enough light to see by, at least.

She was in a narrow tunnel, hemmed in by stalactites and stalagmites. The floor was gravelly and dotted with scraps of iron, leather and bone. She figured she must have been tossed aside, left for dead by the spider-monster. Her first objective had to be to find out the fates of her companions. She didn't imagine any of them could have survived, but she owed it to them to at least say a prayer over their bodies. Picking a direction at random, she set off down the corridor.

Teysa limped slightly as she progressed-- every part of her body was sore, and her ankle had to be at least sprained. She reached one arm to the cave wall for support. The tunnel wound on, growing neither wider nor narrower. It didn't appear to be artificial, but clearly something used it semi-regularly-- some rock formations that might have blocked her way had been battered to rubble. Teysa picked up her pace, shivering. She didn't want to meet whatever had done that.

Abruptly the tunnel opened into a wider cave. The darkness swallowed all illumination beyond a few feet, but she saw a sparkle that might indicate an underground lake or river. She didn't hear the sound of moving water, but straining her ears she could faintly make out the lapping of waves against a stony beach. She realized suddenly how thirsty she was. The water down here couldn't be very clean, but she had purification prayers to help. She limped to the shore as quickly as she could and found her surmise was accurate: it was indeed a lake, and a big one. She couldn't see as far as the other side. The beach was not a gradual slope, but an abrupt rocky cliff that dropped off into the water. She knelt over the edge and cupped her hands into the water.

Distracted as she was by the cool, refreshing taste, Teysa never noticed the splashing. Her first sign something was wrong was when a tarry black tentacle erupted from the water, wrapping around her wrists. She barely had time to scream before it yanked her into the water face-first. Teysa could swim, but not in her mail-- with her hands bound, she couldn't even grab the side. She had time to take a deep breath before submerging.

The water was shockingly cold, and it dimmed her vision even more. She caught the faint impression of a spherical shape, surrounded by a frond of lashing tentacles, before another wrapped around her ankles. She was going to drown, she realized-- the creature was going to drag her under. She opened her mouth to scream and air bubbled out. Suddenly, she felt something ropy and rubbery shoot into her open mouth. Another tentacle swept towards her, and she felt two thinner probes disappearing up her nose. She felt lightheaded, not daring to breathe but rapidly running out of air. She tried to think of her God and how she would soon be with him. The questing tentacle pushed itself down her throat, causing her to gag and swallow brackish lakewater. She couldn't hold on any more-- she felt darkness closing in.

However, rather than the blackness of unconsciousness, she felt only the bizarre sensation of her lungs filling with water. She knew she should be drowning, but somehow, the creature was oxygenating her. The idea that its slimy tentacle was actually inside her lungs horrified her, and she began to retch. Its grip was like iron, though. She couldn't even budge the tentacle from between her lips. At least it didn't plan to kill her right away. Two more tentacles wrapped around her midsection, and the thing pulled her closer, regarding her with one eye the size of a dinner plate. It seemed satisfied and jetted off across the lake, dragging Teysa with it.

The creature that had her appeared to have some kind of nest in a rocky pillar that rose from the lake floor. It darted inside to a tiny cavity and pulled her with it. Inside, Teysa could see bright baubles, scraps of metal and pearl-- broken weapons, jewels, coins. The tentacles holding her body released, though the ones on her arms and legs remained in place, as well as what she was beginning to think of as the breath tentacle. A cluster of thinner, smaller tentacles swam towards her in their place. These began questing up and down the length of her body, testing her armor, touching and prodding. Teysa shivered in fear as they began to undo the leather straps that held her mail on. Clearly the creature had done this before-- in short order it had stripped her down to her undergarments. The tentacles withdrew, and the ones around her wrists and ankles loosened. Teysa was left speared through the mouth, floating freely. She didn't have long to wonder what the creature was doing.

Three more tentacles, these looking different than the others, swept towards her. The creature rotated its body, fixing the gaze of its one massive eye on its prisoner. It regarded her with a cold, alien intellect, then seemed to come to a decision. The thickest tentacle wrapped around her body. She gasped in surprise-- this one seemed to have suckers on the bottom, like an octopus arm. It wrapped once around her midsection. Suddenly, she cried out in pain. The tentacle appeared to have barbs or stingers of some kind, and it had pierced her body in a half dozen places at once. The needles stuck deeply and she felt some warm and alien substance pouring into her. The spines withdrew and she had a moment of relief, before the tentacle wrapped around her breasts and once again pierced her. Teysa tried to scream around the tentacles, but succeeded only in generating a butt of bubbles. Finally, it wrapped around her neck. This time the agony was so intense that she blacked out.

Teysa awoke some indeterminate time later, still underwater. The first thing she noticed was that the snorkel tentacle was no longer down her throat! She panicked for a moment, clawing at her mouth, before realizing that she wasn't drowning. She was breathing-- underwater. She gingerly raised an arm to her neck and recoiled in horror. There were bizarre ridged flaps running down both sides of her neck. Gills, she realized. Somehow, she had gills. Her light had gone out, but somehow she could still see dimly. There was a dark bulk ahead of her that could only be the creature. She wondered if she could sneak past it, but it appeared to entirely block the entrance to the hollow. She was looking around for other exits when the thing noticed her.

Once more, it reached tentacles towards her. Teysa raised her hands to try to fight it off, or at least say a protective prayer, but a supple tentacle wrapped around each wrist and pulled them away. Another wrapped around her waist, pinning her to the wall. She squirmed and struggled in vain as yet more tentacles came towards her. The first one that reached her arrowed directly for her groin. She was confused, unsure of what was happening until it crawled under the hem of her cotton undergarments and snaked up towards her pussy. Teysa yelped in alarm and tried to cross her legs, but two more tentacles grabbed her ankles and spread them. The tentacle reached her pussy lips, paused, and pushed itself inside.

It was cold and slimy, and it oozed some kind of mucous. Teysa struggled mightily, but the creature had her in an inescapable grasp. She wasn't sure if it was sentient, or if she could speak underwater, but she tried to plead. "Please! Please no! Please, I'll do anything else you want, but please don't violate me that way!" It came out a disjointed stream of noise and bubbles. Whether or not it had understood her, the creature paid her pleas no mind. The tentacle oozed deeper and deeper into her. It grew thicker down its length, stretching her pussy painfully. It twitched like a muscle inside her, and to her shame Teysa felt a pleasurable tingling as it bumped her G-spot. Seeming to notice this, the creature extended a thinner tentacle and wrapped it gently around her clit. It rubbed her, first clockwise then counterclockwise, gently tickling and stroking her clit while the tentacle inside expanded and contracted. The pleasure that filled Teysa was unwelcome, but she couldn't stop her body's response. The tentacle inside her began to piston in and out as the other one worked her clit. She moaned in a spray of bubbles. The tingling spread from her clit outwards, suffusing her whole body with warmth. The creature sped up, sensing her reaction. Without warning, Teysa's body trembled and shivered. Fireworks went off behind her eyes, and she saw bright afterimages playing across her vision. The pleasure washed over her in waves, stifling her internal voice's screaming. Teysa slumped in the beast's tentacles, any resistance overcome. The tentacle pushed back into her pussy, questing deeper and deeper until it found her cervix. The tip formed itself into a narrow point and began trying to its way through. Teysa tried to struggle, but she was so drained from cumming that she could do little more than moan pitifully as the tentacle tried to its way into her womb.

With a sudden jolt of pain, the thing managed to push past her resistance to defile her womb. Instantly the tentacle flared along its length. Teysa screamed as she felt herself stretching farther than she ever had. No more, surely it can't go any wider. It wasn't a tentacle, she realized. It was an ovipositor. The probing tube began to thrum and flex, and she felt some peristalsis moving along its length. A bulge flowed along the tentacle, and when it reached her abused pussy Teysa howled again as it pushed her even wider than before. It felt like a stream of bubbles-- it must be the thing's roe, she realized. The eggs flowed into her womb in a great gush. She felt something hard and cold pouring from the ovipositor's tip, filling her belly. Her stomach began to expand like that of a pregnant woman as more and more eggs filled up her womb. They were tiny but hard and heavy. She felt them sticking to the walls of her womb, which expanded to fit more and more eggs as they poured in. Now she looked nine months pregnant and still the flow continued. Finally, it slowed and stopped, and the ovipositor shrank and pulled out. Teysa didn't dare look at her bruised pussy, which flared with pain. She felt sick to her stomach. The alien presence inside her felt invasive and hostile-- a hard, heavy cluster of eggs occupying her womb. She felt violated in the most fundamental way.

The creature wasn't done, however. The probing tentacle continued moving around her hips before settling at the opening to her ass. Teysa gasped in fear. She tried to clench her butt cheeks, but a pair of tiny tentacles like the one that had rubbed her clit slid in between her cheeks and towards her asshole. Each one was as thin as a pencil but strong, and they slid into her anus and gripped tightly. Pulling in either direction, they her hole open. Teysa bit her tongue trying not to scream as she felt herself stretched. The ovipositor plunged into her open ass, and mercifully the smaller ones withdrew. Still, her ass was being open far beyond its endurance. The tentacle was at least two inches in diameter, and growing as the stream of eggs poured down it. Teysa grunted in pain as it pushed deeper, pushing as far as it could go. The eggs came next, each pulse pulling her ass wider apart. Warm tears gathered at the corners of Teysa's eyes and floated away into the cold water of the lake. Her ass began to feel as stuffed as her womb, brimming with eggs. Some kind of sticky glue held them to the walls of her rectum, so even flexing her muscles she could not push them out. The tentacle started to pull out, still spewing eggs. As it emerged, it sealed up the end of her asshole with a last squirt of sticky glue. The monster regarded her for a moment, then released her ankles and wrists and swam away towards the entrance of the hollow.

Teysa curled into the fetal position, as best as she could in her current state. Her grotesquely bloated stomach made it impossible to bring her legs up-- she couldn't even get both arms around it. Below it was another bulge; her rectum felt to expel the hard, gluey mass inside, but no amount of straining could push it out. Her body was not her own-- her most intimate places had been surrendered to this alien invader. Teysa collapsed, utterly defeated.

What happens when the eggs hatch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)