More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ovipositivity Ovipositivity

What happens when the eggs hatch?

She becomes the beast's brood mare!

Teysa's eyes grew heavy-- after the traumas of the day, her mind was still in shock, but her abused body desperately needed rest. She leaned against the rocky wall of the cave and exhaled deeply. Sleep came surprisingly quickly, and her dreams were nothing more than vague, confused images.

When she awoke, there was a moment of panic before she remembered where she was. Her stomach felt so heavy-- she had to push off the ground with both legs to swim into a vaguely standing position. Her guts gurgled unpleasantly. Her ass felt unpleasantly full-- she could feel the rocklike mass of eggs lodged in there, but her brain kept insisting that she had to push it out. Whatever kind of glue the creature had used to affix the eggs inside her was unbreakable. She looked down at herself. Her breasts had undeniably swelled slightly-- they were covered in faint, round welts, the marks of the beast's tentacle. Her enormous stomach sagged so far that she couldn't even see her pussy. Her belly was bloated, but not perfectly smooth like a pregnant woman's; running her hands over it, she could feel a pebbly texture that she supposed was the thousands of tiny eggs. They were stretching her womb out so far that they pressed up against the inside of her skin. She figured that must be the source of her discomfort-- her organs were being pushed out of the way by this grotesque mass. She wished the monster had simply killed her. Her faith forbade suicide, but she wondered wretchedly if it would try to stop her if she seized one of the rusted swords in the treasure pile and cut her own throat.

As if sensing her thoughts, the creature appeared next to her in a swirl of motion. It had jetted in with a funnel-like protrusion, much like a squid, and now regarded her. One of the thing's thick tentacles curled over towards her and unrolled, revealing a cloud of fishy chum and hacked-up pieces of raw meat. She gagged in horror and reflexively dove backwards. Was it threatening her? The sight of the meat caused her stomach to gurgle. She was starving, she realized. She was eating for two thousand now, and needed more nourishment. It was trying to feed her. Teysa struggled valiantly to control her gag reflex. No matter what happened, it could not make her eat raw fish. She still had some dignity.

The creature watched her impassively. She figured it must have at least some intelligence, so she gestured emphatically at the fish. NO! She shook her head and crossed her arms defiantly. The cloud of meat slowly dispersed. Her captor regarded her a bit longer, then suddenly lashed out at her with its tentacles. Teysa screamed, but the sound dispersed quickly underwater. As fast as lightning, a pair of tentacles bound her wrists, and another wrapped around her ankles. The thing stretched her arms painfully upward, pulling her towards it. When she was a mere foot from its massive eye, another, thinner tentacle snaked towards her. She desperately cinched her thighs together, but this one was aiming for her mouth. She clamped her lips shut but the tentacle was incredibly strong and flexible. It pushed its way between them and down her throat. She tried to bite it, but the thick rubbery flesh wouldn't break under her teeth. The tentacle pulsed with peristalsis, each contraction wiggling further down her esophagus. Finally it halted.

Teysa had a moment to wonder what was happening, before the tentacle started to pulse again. She felt something moving along it. More eggs! She rolled her eyes back into her head in horror and let out a stifled moan. It wasn't eggs, though. She felt a warm, thick, mucousy substance flowing out of the end, pouring out of her throat and directly into her stomach. It was -feeding her. She recoiled in absolute revulsion, but the tentacles held her tight as more of the stuff poured into her. Her stomach's insistent gurgling calmed-- whatever this was was nourishing, at least. The feeding continued interminably-- she had no way of keeping track of time, but it seemed the creature had no intention of taking chances. Just when she thought her stomach would burst it withdrew. She caught a taste of the slime as the tentacle snaked out of her mouth. It was slightly sweet, but the texture made her gag. The creature wasn't done with her, though. It pushed her back against the wall, spread-eagling her arms and legs. A different tentacle approached each limb in turn and jetted a thick, dark substance against them. When the creature withdrew at last, Teysa tried to curl up, but her arms and legs were stuck fast to the wall. Using some kind of fast-hardening gel or cement the creature had crucified her to the wall. She wept in fear and misery, but it regarded her only long enough to be sure the bonds were secure and swam off.

This became Teysa's life. She still stubbornly refused to eat raw fish-- she wasn't even sure if she could-- and eventually the creature stopped offering it to her. She was -fed only the slime, but at least it took the edge off her hunger. She had no way of measuring time in the dark. She would be alone for what seemed like hours, only for the creature to reappear just as she was nodding off. It seemed to enjoy playing with its new pet, as well; tentacles stroked her up and down, probing into her body from all angles, though at least no more eggs were forthcoming.

After what might have been weeks or only days, though, she woke to a new feeling. Her guts were churning, and there was a warm stickiness between her thighs. She looked down quizzically. Her bloated belly was rippling, something undulating under the skin. A contraction hit her all at once-- a wave of pain that arched her back and caused a stream of bubbles to erupt from her mouth. Another followed, this one paired with a clenching in her rectum. She had never had a child, but recognized what was happening. Another contraction her, and the movement in her womb escalated. She felt like she was being churned from the inside out. She pushed as hard as she could and felt a mass moving down her vagina, towards freedom. She willed it onward and pushed again, feeling a similar sensation as something smooth wriggled out of her asshole. Looking down, she saw the emergence of the first of her "children:" about the size of her pinky, it was black and frilled with tiny tentacles. First one came, then more, flooding out of her all at once. They swam frantically in circles around their mother, blocking her vision. The pain had gone now, replaced by waves of pleasure. Each new creature exiting her pussy sent a ripple up her spine. She writhed in ecstasy as they poured out of her from both ends. The pressure she had felt for so long that she stopped consciously noticing it was abating.

Suddenly the cloud of spawn cleared. Looming out of the darkness of the cave was the monster that had kidnapped her. Its single massive eye blinked once, looking at the many tiny creatures around its pet. With an almost gentle motion it waved its frond of tentacles at the hatchlings, guiding them down and away from her into another part of the cave. The flow had eased to a trickle now. Teysa felt something larger slipping around inside her. She was almost delirious at this point. The last few creatures flooding out of her pussy tickled her clit, pushing her over the brink into an orgasm that broke over her like a wave. With a final push, she ejected the last remnants from her womb; a mass of broken egg cases, glued together by whatever gel had held them in there in the first place. It broke apart in the water and she felt a similar mass slide out of her asshole. She was finally free again-- pure again. The creature regarded her for a moment. She smiled weakly. "I did it..." she mouthed. She wasn't sure if it was psychic, or could understand her speech underwater, or even if it was intelligent at all. It appeared to be, at least somewhat. But it showed no reaction to her statement. It made no move to remove her from the wall.

Teysa's smile died as the tentacles came for her again. Once again, they arrowed for her pussy and ass, both at once this time. She screamed as the tentacles themselves up inside her. Her pussy was raw and sore from the stretching it had gotten. Her asshole was likewise bruised, and the rough texture of the tentacle felt like it was tearing her up from the inside. Looking down, she could see how raw and red the skin around her pussy was, and tears filled her eyes. "Please," she begged, "please no. Please! Please let me rest! Haven't I done enough? I carried your spawn. Please don't put them inside me again! I promise I won't try to escape, I won't, I'll be good! You can put them in me later! But please, let me recover!" The thing never even slowed down. She felt the probing tentacle push into her stretched womb with barely any resistance. She felt the muscles clench and the flow of eggs begin. Her insides must have been raw and bruised as well, since the eggs entering her womb and rectum stung like nettles. She watched as her stomach bloated outward again, the stretch-marked skin straining past even the limits it had reached before. She guessed the creature had seen how many eggs she could hold and decided to up the ante. The stretching came with pain, but Teysa was far away from it. She felt dizzy and lightheaded. Her eyes filled with tears and she broke down sobbing as the tentacles withdrew. As they pulled out she could feel how loose her ass and pussy had gotten; the tentacle didn't even touch the sides.

That was Teysa's life from then on. Occasionally, the monster would take her down to inspect her or move her, but mostly she hung on the wall of its lair, birthing litter after litter of monstrous children. Her spirit faltered and broke, and her eyes turned glassy and dull. She was still breathing, and her stomach still digested the paste that her captor carefully -fed her, but she no longer struggled, or spoke, or tried to escape. She had become nothing more than a womb for its offspring.

The Drow continue to dispose of prisoners by throwing them into the Lake of Hali near their great city. They know that the beings that dwell there always have need of fresh blood. They need frequent captives to keep their population up-- but they seem to wear out quickly.

GAME OVER

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)