More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 15th: Ace Attorney - The Rulebook

10:08 AM. August 18th. Courthouse.

I sat alone on the bench, watching the courtroom slowly fill up with onlookers. Only my partner’s approach threw me from my silence.

“Well Nick, are you ready for the trial?”

Well, wasn’t that the question of the day.

How exactly was I supposed to prepare for this one? It sounded downright psychotic, yet we’ve gotten all the way to trial now.

Someone was suing a woman who can change reality.

How was I supposed to gather evidence for this? Mindy Controllier had allegedly gone around with her ‘magic book’ and ruined multiple marriages with her ability to make infidelity occur at will. She would go into a house, have coitus with either both or one of the husband and wife present. Then leave. Right now there was a class action lawsuit for her victims, but Mindy had a near perfect alibi for each event. Not only that, but videos of consent from all the victims that they claim were made under hypnosis. Nothing really made sense and I felt like I was being strung along and included for no reason.

My goal here was not to prove that she didn't sleep with anyone. But that her actions hadn't made people dependant on her level of sexual highs. I didn't really get it, something didn’t feel right.

Was it the fact that she’d gotten everyone to strip down to their underwear?

It was strange seeing Maya in front of me in just her white bra and panties. She’d filled out well in the years she was off on her spiritual training, and I was glad to hear she was called in to find any supernatural phenomena that could have occurred around the ‘magic book’. Her body looked a lot more like she was possessed by Mia these days, and her cleavage was on near full display as I stood up from the bench.

“More or less.” I lied, sighing under my breath as we headed inside. In there was Athena Cykes, my current law trainee, getting eaten out by the accused on the trial stand. Howling in pleasure as multiple orgasms seemed to keep attacking her.

For all the strangeness outside, everything was as it usually was for the beginning of trial.

The judge introduced us. Court was seated. Payne gave his opening arguments, and then so did I.

“Your honour, Mindy Controllier is an innocent woman. A free spirit and open swinger, maybe, but those are not laws broken. All she is is someone with a large number of sexual partners, some of whom have regrets with their experiences.” I motioned to the side of the court bench filled with husbands and wives all looking at me angrily. “As lawyers, we all believe that actions have consequences. Yet these people simply do not wish to live with those consequences and have decided to make a ridiculous fiction in order to make themselves feel better!”

I had to yell the last part as the rabble had become quite uproarious. Maybe if my interviews with them had gone better I’d feel guiltier about throwing their sanity under the bus, but their ‘hazy’ memories had been the bane of my existence yesterday.

“ORDER! ORDER!” The judge roared, slamming his gavel into the wood. I also realised he was the one person in the room allowed to wear more than just underwear.

Mindy stopped licking Athena long enough to saunter over to my stand. Not usual practice, but I believed she could do what she wanted. “Ohh~ Nice nice Phoenix-chan! I knew you were the Wright man for the job! HA!” She guffawed at the one joke I’d been using myself for decades.

The woman herself was a shaggy looking woman, even though she was completely naked. Her hair was dark and tangled, covering her eyes mostly and giving her a shady appearance on the face, especially with her accompanying grin. Her body was far less shady though, a bit pudgy around the tummy but considering how full and bouncy her breasts and ass were it was to be expected.

“Thank you, Mindy.” I replied, letting her grab my penis over my waistband. It was a very dainty grip she had, but the stimulation was certainly enough to coax an erection from me. “I’m n-not sure why they want you taken down so badly, but if you trust me we should be fine.”

She seemed to literally purr at me, “Hmm, sweet talk like that could make any girl fall for you, Nick.”

I blinked. Really not expecting flirting like this. The judge as well, since he banged his gavel. “Mr Wright, such fraternising isn’t allowed in this court.” He announced very sternly. Though when Mindy wrote something in her book his expression softened. “We can excuse this for someone as attractive as Ms. Controllier, but please do keep it professional.”

“Of course, your honour.”

Mindy was still frowning though. “Oi, I don’t like how these guys look down on you Nick.”

“You get used to it,” Maya shrugged, placing a supportive hand on my shoulder. “The world might be out to get him, Nick never lets it get him down!” Gee, thanks Maya.

“Well, I say they need to be taken down a peg… especially that guy.” She gestured at my opponent. A man with flop sweat and a clear hairpiece. Flailen Payne, brother of Gaspen and Winston. This was the first time I was meeting this third brother, but as he said outside the courtroom he was very eager to take me down as for his siblings. I honestly couldn’t disagree with Mindy’s description.

“Wright! I will have my !” He yelled, as if on queue, but then looked over to Mindy, “You too missy! You’ll regret messing with me and my wife!” Wait, he was one of the victims too? Wasn’t that a conflict of interest? “Now, witness my insurmountable evidence and weep!”

“We’ll see, Payne.” I shot back, even as Mindy continued to keep my dick as pointed as my glare.

The trial began as usual from there. The prosecutor began their opening arguments and brought out their first witness.

“The first witness is my wife!” Payne yelled defiantly. I’d met this woman on a previous case, she looked a little too much like Payne himself… actually no. Never mind, don’t know where that thought was. Just like what Mindy jotted down in her journal (I’d had a look through earlier for evidence and found nothing out the ordinary), she was an incredibly attractive woman. Chokien Payne was a curvy redhead, with a large bust and an ass you could bounce coins off of. You might think that’s me being crass, but that’s literally what the notes say in the court record. I don’t know why that was written that way, maybe Gumshoe’s feeling lonely. She was quite the looker though, especially as she bounced up to the witness stand in only pure black lingerie. “My wife is no longer pleased by my sexual intercourse! We used to go for hours, but now she only wishes to be back with Mindy. Oh, my Chokien, you used to spend hours just resting with me inside you-”

Maya cringed, “Uh, we don’t have to hear all this, right?”

“I agree. Keep it relevant, Mr Payne!” The judge said while slamming his gavel.

“FINE! You get your wish, WRIGHT! Cross examine my wife all you want! You’ll find her mouth an iron box!” He declared before recoiling sadly, “…just like how she is in bed…”

Why was he angry at me? Oh well, let’s just get this over with.

The cross examination went as well as it usually does. She told me some facts about the night Mindy came into their life. A pretty average day, she walked into their usually open home, started writing in her journal, and then brought Chokien upstairs for some vigorous love making in front of the three brothers. There was just one thing they’d seemed to have forgotten.

“HOLD IT!” I yelled to the court, “Mr. Payne, it says here that your wife is no longer satisfied by your penis.”

“...really wanna kick a guy when he’s down, eh Wright?”

“Seriously Nick, uncool.”

“I have a point!” I defended from the crowd’s angry frowns, “It doesn’t make sense that she’d lose her love of penis, as it says here that Chokien Payne… is STRAIGHT!” I announced, slamming my hand onto the table, “And not only that, but Ms. Controllier… does not have a penis!” My finger pointed climactically at the woman. Mindy squeaked happily, moving her panties down to flash the whole court her lack of male genitals.

Murmurs in the booths, I should be able to use this to prove Mindy’s innocence. If she wasn’t the one who caused Payne’s marriage to fail, then they were just shaming her for no good reason. It’s the only defence I had in this strange case.

A case that grew even stranger still, as Payne began to laugh at me. “Hahahaha! Oh Wright, I’ve heard tales of your incompetence, but seeing it in person is special!” The toupe man cackled, “Mindy may not have a dick, but she DOES have an extendable TONGUE!”

My jaw fell open as Mindy’s opened to reveal a huge overextended tongue. I’d read it in her notebook, but thought she was just bragging. It left her mouth, wrapped around her arm, and then still started licking her own pussy in front of everyone. It looked like a very horny frog woman standing in the centre of court as the crowds started booing her.

“Just cause her tools are different, doesn’t mean she wasn’t the one to provide unbeatable sexual experiences to these people, Wright!” Payne yelled, “Mindy Controllier is GUILTY! GUILTY I SAY!”

The judge finally banged his gavel again. “Order! ORDER! Mr. Payne, please refrain from using such language until a verdict has been reached.”

I was too busy reeling. What was my defence now? I

“You didn’t know, Nick? She was using that on me as you walked in…” said Athena, finally joining us on the defence side after her mind breaking orgasm.

“Sorry, Mr Wright! I’ll be sure to make it up to ya!” Mindy purred, rotating her body on the desk and letting her tongue wrap around my own erection. Though the crowd and judge’s frowns still had me on edge, “This isn’t going well, but I’m having a lot of fun! Anything goes wrong, I can protect ya!”

I placed my hand on hers. “No, Mindy. I’m the lawyer here, I’ll fight for your honour with everything I have.” My words were determined, though my heart still clouded with worry. It at least made Mindy feel a little bit better. Retreating her tongue as big round eyes seemed to sparkle with hope and trust.

“Wow… no one’s ever been this nice to me, Phoenix-chan…” She smiled, mumbling to herself. “I got the Rulebook after everyone was bullying me, and even when I used it to make them like me, they started getting angry or suing me… I really thought I was the problem…” Her face was low, and I wasn’t really understanding what she was talking about but I still squeezed her hand a little more supportively. It seemed to work as she wiped something from her eye and looked at me with a big shaky smile. “Okay! I’ll trust everything to you, Mr Wright!”

“Good.” I nodded. I was going to need everything I had to win this case.

The judge looked down at me, “Mr Wright, are you wanting to continue the cross-examination?”

“I’ll call the next witness if not! I have tons of men and women who will all say the same thing! That woman is a MENACE!”

I felt pressured. I had to figure this out. Surely Mindy was fine to be there, that all made sense, but now she’d made all these people dependant on her pleasure… There had to be something I was missing… Mindy wrote something in her book, and then I realised what I could do!

“I’m not done with your wife yet, Payne.” I smirked, slamming something onto the table that wasn’t my palm for once. He looked shocked down at my super long and thick dick that I’d always had. “Your argument is that only Mindy can pleasure your wife, and that’s all her fault. But surely, if someone else can pleasure her… isn’t it just YOUR OWN INABILITY?!”

I heard a plethora of shocked reactions from around the court. No one could find a reason to deny my truth, especially not Payne who began sweating profusely. “W-Wright… surely you don’t mean?”

“I submit into evidence; my own penis!” I declared, walking over to the witness stand to a very eager looking Chokien. My dick swinging wildly below me as I brought her over to the defence stand and placed her rear up on my desk. Then I ripped her panties apart and lined myself up to her gushing pussy, right in front of Maya and Athena who were looking on very impressed. “If I can make your wife cum, then legally you have to drop the charges on Mindy!”

“F-Fine! You think you’re better than me!? You get five minutes to seduce my wife, but she knows to hold onto her orgasms for a million dollar payday!”

I forgot that was how much Mindy had in her bank, there was a lot riding on me making this woman ride me to kingdom come. She even looked determined to fight back, even as she spread her nice shapely legs a little more for me. Mindy was standing where I was at the defence table, placing her hands on Maya and Athena, “Objection! I do think he’s better! In fact, I think Mr Wright could make all four of us cum in that time!”

“You’re on!” Payne sneered.

This seemed like a bit of a tall order for me, but I wanted to give it a go. My confidence felt high, and my two defence helpers were looking rather eager all things considered. Wrapping themselves up around my sides and guiding my hands to find their own sexes. Somehow, I felt like I knew exactly what to do, and as Mindy finished writing something in her book my fingers began wriggling around inside Maya and Athena’s pussy and asshole, while they brought my dick over to start penetrating Chokien. The wife was already wailing in pleasure, gasping out as my coke can thick prick spread her open wide. That only left Mindy, who hopped up onto the desk and began humping my own tongue. It wasn’t as long as hers, but she seemed rather happy that I was finally able to run my mouth for good for once.

The five minutes were a blur, mostly because I was buried in Mindy’s crotch. But when it was over I found that all four of the girls were panting and blushing like crazy. I was holding Maya and Athena up as their heads lolled about. Chokien was similarly tear stricken and nearly passed out with a huge smile on her face. Only Mindy stood, though her legs were clearly shaking with the amount of fluids running down her thighs. I think… I’d done it!

“I see no reason to continue these proceedings!” The judge announced, “Mindy Controllier was within her rights to sleep with the prosecutor’s wife! And his own inability to keep her pleasured is not her fault! I declare this woman NOT GUILTY!”

19:32 PM. August 18th. Wright Offices.

“Hoo~ Crazy day, eh boss?” Athena sighed, finishing up her ramen in record time. “Another win for the legendary Wright!”

“Thanks, Athena. But I couldn’t have done it without all your help.” I smiled.

Maya shook her head, “Slurp! No way, Nick! That was all you! Without your giga-chad dick, we’d have never have proved that guy couldn’t pleasure his wife!” She beamed, quickly returning to sucking my penis after another spoonful of noodles.

“I know I really appreciated it,” Mindy purred, nibbling at my ear while her rear landed on top of Athena’s face.

“I-I’m glad, Ms Controllier!” I squeaked. Was the woman attracted to me? I hadn’t the foggiest idea why, but lately I’ve been feeling a little popular. While my precum coated my partner’s throat, I told Mindy, “If you’d like to stick around for our usual post-victory orgy you’re more than welcome!”

“Oh Wright, I’m not going anywhere for a lo~ong time.”


Similar to the KLK story, this is based off of this thread on the site but made sillier cause of AA: https://chyoa.com/story/The-Rulebook.12968

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)