More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Animeprincess316 Animeprincess316

What Will His Mom will say when she sees the dummy?.

Debbie is surprised to find the ventriloquist dummy on her bed.

About an hour later Debbie returned home, she walked inside the house, she started putting the groceries away, she had a feeling that she was being watched, she continued putting the groceries away, she started doing her household chores, she put some clothes in the washer, to wash them, and took the dry clothes out of the dryer, and put them in a laundry basket, she walked out of the laundry room, up the stairs, down the hallway, into the master bedroom, she placed the laundry basket on the floor, until she notice the ventriloquist dummy lying on top of her bed.

"What are you doing here?", Debbie asked.

But the ventriloquist dummy didn't answer her, Debbie notice a card was sticking out from the black tuxedo coat, she took it out and started reading it.

"Hello, my name is Skippy".

"Nice to meet you, Skippy, I'm Debbie", Debbie said as she continued folding the laundry.

While Debbie was doing the laundry, she was sitting on top of the bed, and was folding the clothes, she was humming to herself, not knowing that Skippy's head started moving, and it was looking at Debbie.

What Will Skippy do to Debbie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)