More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by worldbong worldbong

What are Katya's plans for the day?

Dear parents

So many times she thought she had had enough of all this; the loneliness, the boredom, the horniness and this feeling of achieving nothing at all, although she had had so many dreams of greatness and grandeur, so many plans with a husband whose future was promised and with whom she fell in love from their first meeting. She had been a princess and then a queen and now it seemed she was going to be something even less than the middle class family house-wife, only preoccupied by the everyday household chores routine. When Harold told her last week that they would not be able to afford the house they cherished so much, Katya was devastated. She did stay calm and strong for him, she knew better than anyone else that she would be his only support in this and she knew how much her being calm and supportive meant the world for him. But it felt wrong in some weird way. She felt deceived, heart-broken. It felt as if she was sacrificing so much for something she could not even hold, measure or wear.

Katya had always been a material girl. She had been pampered by her parents from birth and had never known suffering or misery. She would never cook or clean or do anything concerning the house back in Russia when they still lived there as a happy family until her dad’s business started crumbling. Yet, the man never ever hinted at them living anyway smaller. On the contrary he decided to move his family to the States for a better life, living the American dream he said. Something which Katya knew was dead or dying later on as some politician mentioned it on TV.

Then her parents died. Even through though, they had her back. A few days after their , Katya got a call from her dad’s lawyer in Russia about some trust fund written on her name in case of anything happening to her parents. She did plan on making the trip several times to cash her inheritance or at least find out some more about it.

Should she tell Harold about the trust fund?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)