More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jamendithas Jamendithas

Who am I?

Dean Guerrero, The Shooter

In my business there are shoots and there are works.

A work is the match everyone is familiar with. There's a script, choreography, a winner, drama, passion, it's all quite moving truly. Like a violent ballet based on grit and machismo.

A shoot is a relic from a bygone era. When a troupe traveled they would often encounter unruly locals that saw past kayfabe, and wanted to prove to their friends that these wrestlers weren't worth the money they paid. He or she may decide to challenge the troupe. If the troupe backs down they risk breaking kayfabe, and in the past that was considered a crime punishable by a beating or even exile. So how do they handle this?

My name is Dean Guerrero, and for my troupe I was a shooter. As we toured the gulf coast anybody who chose to stand up and offer a challenge would be referred to me, though I will admit these occasions were rare. While the rest of my compañeros were more akin to performers my education began in freestyle wrestling, judo, and jiu jitsu. If you were brave enough to stand up against me, I could sweep you off your feet, lock your limbs, bend your joints, and generally cause you agony until you admitted your defeat.

After another small show in Michoacan, I was approached by a Japanese man I'd guess to be 7 feet tall but not more than 200 pounds. He informed me of an organization that had been scouting me due to one of their champions vouching for my skills. Though he was not able to tell me who, after hearing about an organization where the winner gets the right to claim the loser as prize, I knew there was only one man I trained with that would become their champion.

I admit, the sex is not what draws me to this as much as the payday. Although the thought of getting to use my moves in the ring and the bedroom certainly draws me in. I haven't gotten to do that since I last encountered the champion. And who knows, maybe I'll be encountering them again.

Who is my first opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)