More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jamendithas Jamendithas

Who is my first opponent?

Fionn Duffy, Wrestling's Young Relic

I've always been one that wanted to jump in with both feet. When I was browsing the list of my potential competitors, my eyes were immediately drawn to a match with a cash bonus available. A promised 10% increase to my purse, win or lose, if I wrestled in a jacket for my bout. I can see why this would entail a bonus, as most wrestlers these days don't train with a jacket or gi on.

Most fighters also didn't have to face down the Champ in a Lucha ring, surrounded by a small crowd of screaming fans in boiling heat. If "Fionn Duffy" needs me to wear a jacket to face me then I'll accept it. A shooter is ready to take on all comers.

My ring entrance is spectacular. Though the venue appeared to be a dilapidated warehouse I noticed that a path had been immaculately cleaned leading to into the building. That reeked of money. My performers instincts were kicking into overdrive, and rather than walk through the doors I exploded through! My shoulder connects and flings the doors wide, and I quickly take in the definitely stunned crowd. I had taken their breathe away. My eyes survey the crowd and I know that from now on their energy will match my energy. I take exactly three deliberate paces forward, slowly letting the crowd take me in. I'm billed at 6'1", 205 lbs. and tonight, I have chosen to introduce these people to what I am right off the bat. Under my black grapplers jacket is a classic black and red wrestling singlet, and on my feet are low key black and red wrestling boots. I bend forward and give myself two firm hits on the forehead with my palm, before standing back up straight, taking an extremely deep breathe, and releasing a grito from the depths of my souls and sprinting at the cage. Even the announcer is shocked at my ferocity. As I charge at the cage, I jump into the air while turning, grasping the top of the cage with one hand and propping myself off with my legs. A wrestler knows the audience needs a couple chances to appreciate your body before the big show. Nimbleness on display, I drop and land, before shooting into the cage. Now I prowl behind the bars, stance low, eyes predatory.

Fionn Duffy is just as spectacular. He wears a blue grapplers jacket and a tight red speedo that outlined his manhood. When the doors swing open he immediately takes one large step in, raises both arms in the air and releases a battle cry that strikes a chord in the soul. The kind of cry where you know there will be a fight worth seeing. He stomps to the ring with measured footsteps. I'd figure him to be 5'10 and 195 lbs., a bit smaller than me but not a small man. His eyes have an intensity to then I always love to see in a challenger.

The announcer sings our praises, the bell sounds, and we begin.

Where do we begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)