More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

What assignment comes your way?

Deal with a demon

The messenger boy entered your chambers carefully and handed over a scroll sealed with wax. Looking it over you're surprised by the sender but keep your composure in the presence of the messenger. With a nod and a wave, you dismiss him as he leaves you to read the assignment on your own.

Breaking the seal, you extend the scroll and slowly read the contents. With each word a sensation of duty and determination start growing within you. Although something else seems to rise as well, something that reaches not only your mind and heart, but also your lower abdomen. Biting your lips, you finish reading the assignment and roll the scroll once more.

It seems that sightings of a demonic being have been popping up all around a village to the north of the capital. Normally you wouldn't be sent to deal with the problems of such a small place, or to work with anything that was informed through rumours. However, the scroll had been sent by a powerful mage close to the area, one whose words had always been taken into consideration by your lord. If he was suspecting a demon to be nearby, it meant that it had to at least be checked out. He hadn’t been wrong when reporting threats to the kingdom before and it would be best to be safe. You'd have to go and see if you could find the monster. After that if it turned out to be true take care of it or, if you're lucky, it could take care of you.

You shake your head trying to dissipate that thought. It is true that you'd love to be serving a powerful being. You desire nothing more than to be on your knees and serve their demonic sex. To be used by it in any way they thought appropriate for your weak being. You lick your lips at the thought and feel your undergarments moisten at the idea but, in the end, you shake yourself conscious. As much as you'd love to be subservient to the enemy your oath still needed to be kept.

Walking around your room you gather your armour, prepare a backpack with adequate equipment, including some rope, rations, torches, a bedroll and some pitons, and grab your Warhammer. Reaching the door, you look back at your chambers one last time before sighing and going to make quick work of the demonic rumours.

Do you reach your destination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)