More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Story to Choose?

Deadpool: Maxima Effort (Deadpool (marvel) and Maxima (DC)

"SO! Let's fucking recap these last 6.7 milliseconds; AHHHHHHHHHHH. And the last two minutes; There I was, sitting in my apartment praising Prince Phillip (if ya' know what I mean) when suddenly a universe sized glory hole showed up and I start flying through a worm hole from Doctor fucking Who." The vortex rumbled around Deadpool as he spoke out loud to himself. Suddenly he saw a man floating in the opposite direction, towards him. "You'd have thought I'd of spotted a red and blue, unitard wearing James Bond looking fucker before it was pointed out to me..."

The man looked quizzically at Deadpool as they neared each other. "Did you do this?" The man asked. "Yes, it is I: The Amazing Teleporting Red Condom-Man!" Wade said sarcastically. "Who the fuck do you think I am... Is your cock out?" Deadpool asked as the pair moved passed each other. The man's face turned bright red as he pull up his red trunks. "That 'S' doesn't happen to stand for 'Sexual -Man' Does it?" Wade asked. "I'm Superman." Superman said. (Deadpool Note: "I'm pretty sure ""I'm Superman." Superman said." is redundant.) "Looks a bit more like Slightly Above Average Man to me." Deadpool laughed. "I was soft." "YOU WERE FUCKING WHAT?" Deadpool asked as they moved out of earshot of each other. "Hey! Where am I going?" Deadpool shouted, but Superman was gone. "What a cuuuuunnnnnnnt!" Deadpool shouted as he was suddenly dragged down and down and down and down. Landing with a thud infront of the most beautiful, naked, redhead Wade Wilson had ever seen! (Deadpool Note: "And I've seen Mary Jane Watson-Parker naked.")

I

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY MATE?!?" The woman shouted as Deadpool gawked at her. "Uh... boobs... Your... boobs... What?..... Boobs" "My. Mate." The woman replied angrily. "Wouldn't happen to be a large, strapping fellow who looks a bit like James Bond meets a white wolf?" The woman narrowed her eyes. "Big 'S' on his chest." She nodded. "That is him. Where is he?" Deadpool froze, and slowly stood to his feet. "Uh... He's... Sorta... Kinda... Lost in a time vortex." The woman cursed in some alien langue Wade couldn't understand. "Who are you?" She finally asked. "Me? I'm Ryan Reynolds's zombie twin brother." She didn't look amused. "Deadpool. I'm Deadpool." She nodded. "Maxima. Are you of any significance, Dead-Pool?" Wade nodded. "Yeah, I think so. Second highest R rated movie ever so... Fucking Joker." Maxima put her hands on her hips. "It is your lucky day, Deadpool." She said "I'm gonna be honest, I thought that the moment I saw you." Maxima pushed Deadpool against a wall and pulled up his mask. "WAIT!" Deadpool tried to protest, when she saw his face she paused. "Hm." She said and licked up his chin over his lips and up his nose. "You... taste... great..." Deadpool gulped. "Why do I always attract the crazies?"

Maxima dropped to her knees and ripped down his pants, engulfing his cock in her mouth and sucking on the flaccid meat. Deadpool let out a small moan, feeling the woman's wet mouth wrapping around his member, feeling himself grow inside her mouth. Maxima blew his cock like a pro, gurgling and drooling over him. Her messy blowjob covered her breasts in her own spit. His member was now fully hard and shoved down her throat, she didn't seem to mind it deepthroating her. He put his hands on her head and shoved her deeper onto his cock, rocking his hips into her face. Hearing her moan encouraged him to thrust into her harder, pulling his cock back and shoving back into her. Fucking her throat. "OH holy fuckstickels." He moaned as her face became covered in her own drool.

He pulled himself out of her and looked down at the strange redheaded whore. "NO!" She said feeling the cock leave her throat and moved herself towards it. Rubbing the drool covered cock across her face. "Ohhh I love it, I need you to cum for me! I want to taste your cum, to eat it, to fucking feel it running down my throat, for it to cover my body and let it rub into my skin, making me stick of your cum for days!" She said, all while covering her face in her own saliva from his cock, painting her face.

"Shit, keep talking like that and I'll explode in seconds." Taking him at his word Maxima moved her hand and began to quickly jerk him off. "Fucking explode on me, coat me in your cum, claim me as your slut, your whore, your little fucking worthless cum dumpster." She kissed the tip of his cock. "Cum on me like a common whore, because that's what I am, a whore and a harlot. A worthless cum sleeve, a cock sucking, cum addicted bitch in heat." She felt his cock throb in her hand and knew he was close. "Cum for me, my master, cum for me, I beg you! Please I need your cock, need it more than water and food! I can't live without cum. Cover me in your spunk, coat me in cum and watch me eat it off myself. Please cum for me. Cum for me! CUM NOW! FUUUUUCK" She shouted as he shot rope after rope of cum onto her face, tits and hair. "YES!" She cried out, the warm oozy liquid causing her to shiver and shake with the ecstasy of being covered. "Oh shit..." Deadpool gasped as he finished coating her. "Now for my ass." She said with a smile. "Fill my ass with cum?" Deadpool smirked. "Of course... But sorry to all of those reading this, this ain't a fucking series."

Q

(Deadpool Note: "No one tell Peter about that MJ comment!)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)