More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

Does Troy follow her commands?

Day Two ("Troy Wants Pleasure" Choice)

When Troy first opened his eyes that morning, he started to panic. It was only after seeing Sophie's perfect nude body next to him that he started remembering what had happened the day before.

Troy laid his head back down and thought of all the amazing things he could do with the day. Not only was he getting to spend another day in this heaven, but he had the benefit today of knowing the situation right from the start. He looked around though and noticed that none of his other women were present. Curious but not worried, he stood, stretched, and woke up Sophie. "Hey Sophie, your first full day of being my main woman is here!" Sophie awoke with a grin on her face as wide as any Troy ever saw. She kissed his lips, said "good morning", then stood up beside him.

Troy saw Rosie coming up from pool area wearing a towel and shivering. He saw Monique behind the bar apparently using a mirror to shave something. Troy realized that all his ladies were getting ready for the day. He liked to see that, the more attractive they looked the better his experiences would be. On the other hand it alerted him to the background tasks that women have to do each day. He was enjoying being able to do anything he wanted to everyone here, but if someone needed to shave, or hadn't showered yet, then he would have to put his inhibitions on hold. At that moment, Troy came up with a great idea:

"Ladies, I have decided to make some rules. Actually, let's call them cummandments." The wordplay inspired a laugh from Sophie; the other women weren't going to laugh unless Troy commanded them too though. "You will follow these orders unless told otherwise:"

"1. Do what you want to do. Unless I tell you to do something else, do what will enjoy and what keeps you busy. The only exception is sex. If you want to have an orgasm you need my permission first. If you want to get yourself to the edge that's fine, but no cumming without my okay."

"2. You do not have to be around me at all times. You can go somewhere else in the resort if you want. If I need you, I will send someone to find you. In fact, I don't want everyone following me around everywhere unless I ask you to follow."

"3. Every day at 2pm I will take a nap. You should use the first hour of my nap time to work out. Try not to do a lot of upper body weight lifting though; I don't find overly muscular women that hot. You will run, do yoga, and perform weight lifting exercises that work your ass. I love a big ass; the more you can do to improve that area the better."

"4. For the second hour, I want you out tanning by the pool. I don't want to see any tan lines; make sure nothing covers you."

"5. Every morning when I wake up, one of you will walk with me down to the pool and bathe me. You figure out the rotation but I want someone new each day."

"6. I tend to wake up around 9am. So, try to have all your personal maintenance activities done before then."

"7. Speaking of, I want you to perform the following maintenance activities each morning. Shower, douche, give yourself an enema, have your makeup applied, hair done, perfume on, and toes/fingers painted as well. I want every woman here to wear a different scent. If I object to it, then wear another scent the next day. This will go on until I find a smell I like.

After relieving himself, Troy made his way down to the shower near the pool. There, he saw Ashley standing beneath a stream of water soaping up her hands. She apparently got the lucky first pick in the shower lineup. As Ashley began scrubbing Troy from head to toe, he contemplated how he would top yesterday. By his count he had sex with three different women, urinated on one of them, was hand fed steak and got a blow job while he played his favorite game, and shared the bed with one of the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen.

As he began thinking of options, his mind always came back to his "date" the night before with Sophie. While Sophie had done a number of wonderful things for him on their "honeymoon", it was the larger event that he appreciated the most. He considered last night the best "date" he ever went on. When he was alive most of his dates ended with him at home, his dick in his hand. Yesterday though was not only perfect in it's execution, but it fulfilled his life long fantasy of having the "perfect" date. Troy decided that he didn't always need to top himself. He was and is a creative person. He had many elaborate fantasies while he was alive and instead of playing a game of one-upmanship, he could instead make his life long fantasies come true. He already had most of the women who starred in his fantasies at his disposal.

His mind shifted to deciding which fantasy he would fulfill this morning. As Ashley's hands made their way between his ass cheeks, he got a great idea.

Which Fantasy Does Troy Fulfill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)